donald trump. the ultimate republican american hypocrite

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Apply your own logic. If his birth certificate is a fake, his transcripts will be, too.

#11     Oct 25, 2012
  2. No one gives a shit about his grades.

It's his nationality when he enrolled in college.

#12     Oct 25, 2012
  3. +1, which is why I have had to tone it down here.

I would also add....

--There's no point in arguing with partisan supporters. Their views are their identity. Nothing you can tell the most phlegmatic follower

---It will do no good to argue if you're in the wrong, & if you're right--you don't need to.

---It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

#13     Oct 25, 2012
  4. Oi vey..

Let's recap.

Question.

"Can we see Barry's grades?"

Obama supporters,

"Show us yours."

"The transcripts will probably be fake"

Wow, guys...... Where is the thread/forum where Obama lovers answer questions?

#14     Oct 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

No dopey, you "toned it down" because you kept getting beat down.

YOU are a partisan supporter, moron.

Obviously NOT true, given you've been defeated repeatedly.

#15     Oct 25, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know, please go find one.

#16     Oct 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: There isn't one.

#17     Oct 25, 2012
  8. exactly, why else would you spend millions to conceal your records. The guy occupies the highest office in the nation, we have a right to know about his past, and make judgments for ourselves. I'm NOT saying he applied as a foreigner. I am saying it is possible, and his little biography piece from long ago listed his birthplace as kenya. Of course it was just a mistake.. some biographers. :D

#18     Oct 25, 2012
  9. Trump Wins Again - Manages to get HIS name in the media as if it somehow has any meaning whatsoever. What a joke.

#19     Oct 25, 2012
  10. hughb

hughb

Exactly. When I wasted time guessing about what his HUGE announcement would be, I should have known all along. It would be about him.

I remember reading his book Art of the Deal back in the 80's and his book Art of the Comeback in the 90's. I admired him greatly. While I understand he feels like he is under seige from the current administration in the White House, he could fight back with better tactics. Being an attention whore is not helping him one bit.

#20     Oct 25, 2012