Donald Trump Surges In Poll. Support Doubles In A Month. Democrats Worried Sick!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i agree with you. which is why i'm saying that trumps statements make me rather uncomfortable and i dont want to see him become the president.

just because we have a shit in the white house currently, doesnt mean i want to replace the shit with a different breed of shit.

#31     Apr 13, 2011
  2. Trump did say something like, anything that takes away from our elderly I'm against. That might make him more unfavorable than he would otherwise be from the rabid junta perspective since they all want to see grandma freeze and eat catfood.

#32     Apr 13, 2011
  3. Ditto (though I don't see Trump necessarily as a "different breed of shit"), but America NEEDS a dramatic shake-up. Nobody in Congress besides perhaps Ron Paul and a few other committed Tea Party supporters could qualify.

The great experiment of The American Republic is running out of time. Tic-toc!.

#33     Apr 13, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

my vote is for paul.

#34     Apr 13, 2011
  5. Where libertarian votes go to die.

#35     Apr 13, 2011
  6. Question. if you had several million to invest, who would you want to manage your money? Obama or Trump?

If you're referring to Obama wipe the floor with Trump regarding popularity, well, both are excellent marketers.

#36     Apr 13, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

I'm an independent who'd vote for either Paul or Trump over Obama.

#37     Apr 13, 2011
  8. Neither,I'd blow it on Vegas ,strippers and booze before giving it to Obama or Trump

Trump has fucked many investors out of their money and Obama has fucked the american people out of theirs

#38     Apr 13, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Paul and Paul both remind me of the goofy kid in high school that was always doing something stupid and getting laughed at.

#39     Apr 13, 2011
  10. I agree,they are both good bullshitters.I give the edge to Obama though.While Trump has fooled a lot people,Obama has fooled most of the country

#40     Apr 13, 2011