Donald Trump Surges In Poll. Support Doubles In A Month. Democrats Worried Sick!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i sincerely hope trump does not run. i cannot imagine a lunatic like that in the white house.

#11     Apr 13, 2011
  2. Gosh, wouldn't that be exciting? I can only imagine how well he'd fare in the debates if anyone asks about bankruptcies and receiverships. We could learn so much.

Poor Scataphagos. They have yet to develop a GPS that can locate his mind. But we're all hopeful.

#12     Apr 13, 2011
  3. ARE YOU NUTS? Odumbo has piled on (including projections for next 2-year budgets) about $6.5 TRILLION in additional debt?

How could ANYONE do more damage to America than that?

Trump and his ego would be a breath of fresh air and genuine hope for the future of America. Not because he's so great... but the alternatives are Hitler-like bad!!

:mad: :mad:

#13     Apr 13, 2011
  4. The fact that you can fall for Trumps bullshit shows how clueless you are

#14     Apr 13, 2011
  5. I get it. I just don't think the republican ruling class quite gets it yet.

Rebups need to get some fucking balls if they wish to survive as a party. No more pandering the media, to the name calling...they could learn a lot from Trumps style.

I don't see how Obama can win again. Unless there is some magical event that turns everything around, he's toast. The last midterms were a sign that the days of looking the part not longer apply.

And if he comes out tonight to say he's raising taxes, it's all over for him.

#15     Apr 13, 2011
  6. 45 % approval rating,59 % favored to win on intrade with Romney at 12 % and trump at 3 %

The current bunch of clowns in the Republican party make Obama look like the good choice

#16     Apr 13, 2011
  7. Why's that? His constituency DOESN'T PAY TAXES!!

#17     Apr 13, 2011
  8. Ditto!

America could benefit from a Trump presidency just as we could have with a Ross Perot presidency.

I read once where some country had a law... if a politician either (1) was defeated in an election, or (2) declined to run for reelection... the public got to vote on whether or not he'd serve 2-years in jail!

We could benefit from THAT, too!

:mad: :mad:

#18     Apr 13, 2011
  9. Oh Range Rover, you need to get out into the real world.

"Anxiety over President Obama’s shift to the political center is threatening to alienate the White House’s liberal base."

And no matter how far he shifts, voters aren't buying his bag of community activism shit a 2nd time around.

Obama and Trump should sit down and have a debate.

#19     Apr 13, 2011
  10. About what? Odumbo wants to turn America into a government-dependent nanny state, buried in debt. Trump wants fiscal responsibility.

Might as well have "oil and water" debating.

#20     Apr 13, 2011