Donald Trump Surges In Poll. Support Doubles In A Month. Democrats Worried Sick!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 12, 2011.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. I'll let you figure out what this means

Donald Trump Considering Independent Presidential Run

Donald Trump, who has been considering a Republican presidential bid, now says he is considering running in the 2012 election as an independent candidate. In remarks made to the Wall Street Journal, the billionaire businessman and reality show star suggested that there was "concern" among Republicans that he might run as an independent if he does not win the GOP nomination. He also said that he "probably" would run as an Independent -- and that he believes he can win.

"I think the Republicans are very concerned that I [may] run as an Independent," Trump told the Journal, which published the remarks Tuesday. "I am very conservative," he continued. "The concern is if I don't win [the GOP primary] will I run as an Independent, and I think the answer is probably yes."

The concern could be well-founded. Although seen as an attention-grabbing gimmick in the days surrounding the CPAC conference due to the proximity of the premiere of his reality show, "Celebrity Apprentice," the outspoken New York businessman has been rising in the polls. A recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found him trailing Republican frontrunner former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney by only 4 percentage points, tied with the popular former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

And an independent Trump as a third party hopeful in the 2012 campaign could virtually torpedo whichever GOP candidate will be chosen, siphoning off just enough or more than enough conservative votes to ensure a victory for the Democratic incumbent in the national election. Or -- he could win.

3. rc8222

rc8222

He'll easily get the GOP nomination!!! His stating a run as an Independent is a great strategy, as it has moron liberals actually believing it. :D

4. Trump is not running for president

Obamas poll numbers were dropping and he was taking heat for Libya,Trump and his circus act was just what he needed

Obama would love to run against Trump in 2012

5. Ever heard the expression '' Hit and Hope '' If Trump runs , it will split the republicans in half making it a cake walk for the Dems..

6. Trump will make a good president. He will obey Israel and he will bomb the muzzies!!

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Fiexd That For Ya.....

Oh, God, I hope he is running, the US politics is officially a reality TV show now....

8. People are fed up with Odumbo, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Fwank et al... and we're already tired of that sell-out Boehner and the rest of the big-spending-big-government-Republicans.. who are little different from the asswipes on the Left.

If Trump gets the nomination, I'll vote for him!!

9. The repubs should be worried. That party is a joke right now.

10. YOU should be worried... that Odumbo might win again or some feckless Repub gets the nod.

If the Tea Party doesn't win the Senate to get to 60 votes and win the presidency... YOU HAVE NO FUTURE! Don't you get it?

#10     Apr 13, 2011