Donald Trump speaks at African American church - Gets standing ovation 9-3-2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Your loss : serious funny analogies.

Now, I did not know that Trevor Noah is an anti-semit : on what basis do you make such serious accusations? Nowdays, we are finding that more and more people are accused of being anti-semit whenever they fall off or have personal problems with a Jewish person - who then goes on to spread the anti-semitic accusation so as to become a target of a certain kind of treatment well explained by Mr jacob Cohen in his books.
    Now, what are your basis to accuse Trevor Noah of being antisemite? what are your proofs?
    would these proof stand in a completely un-biased court of law? Or are you just following the personal accusations of a jewish person who feel off with him?

#21     Sep 5, 2016
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Well the extensive media coverage of Trevor Noah's Twitter postings would be a good starting point. It was covered by every media outlet. This was -- after all -- one of the biggest entertainment news stories of the 2015 year. (Note - I do not find Noah's tweets to be anti-semitic personally. Read them for yourselves.)

New Daily Show host Trevor Noah accused of anti-Semitism as enraged Twitter users drag up his social media history
    • Trevor Noah, 31, has been appointed as Jon Stewart's successor
    • Some Twitter users have dragged up old tweets calling them 'antisemitic'
    • Noah, who is a quarter Jewish, has been praised for cutting-edge humor
    • One of his skits involves a 'Black Hitler', Jon Stewart approves of him
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aged-Twitter-users-drag-tweeting-history.html

#22     Sep 5, 2016
  3. wildchild

wildchild

No its not my loss. It really isn't.

#23     Sep 5, 2016
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Here are just a few tweets by one Trevor Noah.

Messi gets the ball and the real players try foul him, but Messi doesn't go down easy, just like jewish chicks. #ElClasico

Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn't look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!

Behind every successful Rap Billionaire is a double as rich Jewish man. #BeatsByDreidel

BTW, in case you havent heard, the guy sucks and he is either going to get replaced or the show will be cancelled.

#24     Sep 5, 2016

5. I did not know about the guy: I was going over every video about Trump and African-American.
    He should definitively have been respectuous: I can understand how these comments can be offensive.
    Now, he is said to be a quarter-jewish: if his mum is jewish, shouldn't he be jewish?

#25     Sep 5, 2016
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Its just like Snoop Dog said, "If you don't know, you ought to ask somebody, you really ought to ask somebody."

#26     Sep 5, 2016
    smallStops likes this.
  7. Very good advice. Thanks.
    My intention was to point out that may be African-Americans saw in Trump the traits of an African-style president/dictator. I did not know about Trevor Noah, otherwise I'd have clearly pointed out his despictable statements.

Now: who should I ask?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    #27     Sep 5, 2016