Donald Trump On Being A Birther: "Somebody Has To Embrace It"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 31, 2011.

1. #21     Mar 31, 2011
  2. Hardly matters b/c Trump probably won't be running for president. He does this every election.

#22     Mar 31, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

+1 If there was an options market for trump actually running for president i would be selling naked calls, and hedging them off by buying puts.... :D

#23     Mar 31, 2011
  4. I don't support military coups of democratically elected presidents .No american should imo

#24     Mar 31, 2011

5. ...So Hawaii does not issue birth certificates? Is there a reference for this claim? Is it official policy? Are there any other states that refuse to issue them?

I have a copy of my birth certificate, it took all of a few weeks to receive it via online request. We need the above claim about Hawaii to be validated, end of story.

#25     Mar 31, 2011
  6. Did you not read the entire article ?He referenced a newspaper who referenced The HA health department that answered your questions

#26     Mar 31, 2011
  7. Pinochet was a great man. He saved Chile from communist scum, then peacefully stepped down and restored democracy when the nation had not only been restored as it was, but had become a bustling free market of wealth and relative prosperity.

So, In my case I do support military coups if the alternative is communist scum.

#27     Mar 31, 2011
  8. A joke is a crybaby who's mad that his side loss an election so he sits at home wanting the military to overthrow the government.

#28     Apr 1, 2011
  9. No need for that here.Every 4 years this country can replace its leader peacefully

#29     Apr 1, 2011

10. female sheep are called ' ewe ' male sheep are called ??? RAM . :p

#30     Apr 1, 2011