Donald Trump Calls Bush evil,possibly worse President ever

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Nov 15, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IchreoA9FIo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IchreoA9FIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Not only is Bush evil

His supporters are worse. Only the spawn of satan support the born loser.

And there are many of them around.

3. As a rule of thumb, if you have opposing thumbs, if you a man, if you appear to be a man of sorts, yous a spawn a satan...yer "father".

So, call no man "father", and don't treat the president like he was a dad, sugar daddy, or a savior of any kind. Then you won't be disappointed.

Jesus

4. I agree

Bush is responsible for the death and injuries of hundreds of thousands,approves torture, yet his biggest supporters are the pro life crowd

5. take your meds and go away.

or better yet

just go away

6. I was not kidding when I made the statement that the average right wing nut job is the spawn of satan

Palin and the right wing nuts ran around praying to God for a win.

They lost.

because they are satans spawn.

Ample evidence that the good lord misleads those who take his name in vain

Thessalonians 2:9

2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2:17 Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.

yes, God has confused these right wing nuts because these KKKlan members are satans spawn. Condemned to live in hell.

As for their leader, Palin,

she needs to be tried as a traitor and hanged.

She is still privately accusing the future president of the US about being a moslem terrorist.

She is riling up her satanist base, the KKKlan cults, into planning viable threats against the president.

hang her and make her an example.

7. 151

This is like the planets lining up.

not only is Trump a dip shit real estate jack ass, but arealpissedguy is a dip shit, who knows what jack, ass.

Trump, I just do not know where to start. He's a bitch thats about it.

And ARPG well that speaks for itself doesnt it?

I mean he says he's pissed and he obviously has issues.

I for one(definately have issues) wish violence was not such a negative these days. There are so many people that a good ass kicking would take care of.

8. Think of God as a creative process that will give you anything you want. If you act stupid, like you are doing, you will be given deception as the experience that you want. It is not God's will that you be stupid or ask for stupidity and deception to be your experience. It is you that ask for it by the way you think...by the way you could care less what God is, what his will is, what he is like, and why you seem to be so stupid.

Jesus

9. I have mixed feelings on Palin.I agree with everything you said about her and wish she were hung in public,but I am very thankful to her for costing Mccain so many votes.Palin at the top or bottom of any future Republican ticket also guarantees the Republicans lose that election

10. Hello satanic filth

Don't you have other things to do than post regurgitated shit?

things like paying $20 to a cop to suck your little dick?

State Rep. Arrested In Sex Sting
    Fla. Rep. Bob Allen Allegedly Offered To Perform Sex Act On Undercover Officer

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/12/politics/main3050621.shtml

as for your ass kicking comment.

I could not agree with that more.

It's time maggots in the south got bundled into trucks and thrown off into the sea.

It's too bad real americans did not do the job right the first time around.

Now we have satans spawn like you propagating like filthy rabbits.

Look at your traitor leader palin

5 and counting?!

good grief!

#10     Nov 16, 2008