Donald Jr. pumps up at local CrossFit gym

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by truetype, Mar 8, 2018.

1. truetype

truetype

2. He really needs to hold that a little longer.

Perhaps if he watched this girl do it? Slightly less weight chosen as would not want him to look pathetic. :)

3. The woman in the background seems to agree with me: that is not the way it is supposed to be done. I fear that he will injure his back in the very near future if he continues to do it this way.

4. That's one of the big problems with Crossfit. It's all about setting personal bests and the hell with form, which is why the injury rate among crossfitters is sky high. 375lbs. is nothing for a guy his age who appears to be reasonably fit. He's all back and no legs.

5. Uh no. If his form his shit is because his coach is shit. I do crossfit and when my shoulders start to round my coach immediately stops me and adjusts my form or puts the barbell on plates to help me get into the right position.

Please don't lump in a generalization of crossfit based on what this douch crepe is doing.

6. her form is not 100% correct either. Her beginning move is basically a squat, her shoudlers are not out in front of the bar with her ass back and back flat.

7. RRY16

RRY16

Donnie Jr is probably getting a head start so when he gets sent to Lompoc he will be ready to go.

El OchoCinco and vanzandt like this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D

9. Agree. It is not a good example on how it is supposed to be done.