Don`t interrupt me while i`m interrupting!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fordewind, Jul 27, 2018.

1. I noticed a growing tendency lately that people have a need to have the final word in any conversations.Whether it`s between friends, in talk shows, or in meeting with officials, etc, i see the same thing- people are talking, i mean, barking simultaneously, never paying attention to what an opponent has to say.Don`t know what i is maybe it`s just some kind of a disorder.But what`s the point in conversation if you don`t bring anything useful out of it, because you simply don`t listen.

CALLumbus likes this.
  2. Simples

Simples

I would actually say it's the exact opposite, in fact, there must be something wrong with your perception if you see it this way! Peons^H^Hple are generally polite and only tell you what is best for you. So there! If you think otherwise, YOU'RE FIRED! :strong:
    :D

It's actually a fear-mongering culture and master suppression-technique thang ;). It was much worse before, for people who broke the official narratives. Then it was ignored. Now they want you dead again, or at least as miserable as they can set you up (look to Greece, Africa, native Americans, et. al.). The ignorant willingness for greed and destruction is astounding.

CSEtrader likes this.
  3. People listen simply to monitor when they can begin talking again....

4. Humpy

Humpy

Perhaps the boffins could invent a speech limiter machine.
    The bore can only talk when allowed to. But would your wife wear it ? I hear you ask.

5. Gotcha

Gotcha

In this world, everyone thinks they are more important than they really are. Its on full display based on the number of likes you have and the number of followers (ie. instagram)

Its what's allowed all these seemingly useless companies to hits crazy valuations.

I hope people figure out soon what is really important in life.

Simples likes this.

6. You might find this interesting:

http://michaelwarden.com/the-3-levels-of-listening/

Most of us are level 1 listeners :)

fordewind likes this.