Don on CNBC today.....

Discussion in 'Events' started by Don Bright, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Will you record the bit and have it available on your website for those of us who are not able to catch it the first time around?

#11     Oct 24, 2003
  2. seisan

seisan

Yeah, that way we'll see both Sharon and Maria comment on Don all on the same segment. :cool: :D

The word on the Street is that Maria has a thing for high-profile professional traders with short beards...! :D

#12     Oct 24, 2003
  3. hey Don Don,

give a shout out to all the brothers in arms.....

#13     Oct 24, 2003
  4. You know Joey Ramone used to trade and watch CNBC, he actually wrote a song about Maria. Honestly. Another little factoid: The last song Joey Ramone ever heard was "In a Little While" by U2.

#14     Oct 24, 2003
  5. I'll ask "my people" to check into it..

Don :D

#15     Oct 24, 2003
  6. Andre

Andre

Quote from facultus: You know Joey Ramone used to trade and watch CNBC, he actually wrote a song about Maria. Honestly. Another little factoid: The last song Joey Ramone ever heard was "In a Little While" by U2.

I was in an elevator with Joey Ramone. I think it was at the 1990 or 1991 CMJ in NYC. Peg leg pants, black hair and jacket. Yep, I mean who else could it be? We named my daughter after my grandfather who was named Raymond Joseph. We flipped 'em around and made 'em girly names... Josephine Ramona. However, I have a pal who's a Pop Punk Junkie, thinks the world of music begins and ends with '77 era punk, especially the Ramones... he's convinced that we named our daughter after Joey Ramone. And that's his nick name for our daughter.

Opps, sorry.

André

#16     Oct 24, 2003
  7. gaj

gaj

almost took the day off to go down to nyc, as cmj is on this week.

however, my music industry friends are too busy with cmj, and schmoozing others, so i can't stop and see them. the good/bad thing of cmj....

ok, we'll get this back onto financial stuff; hope that cnbc cuts the piece on don *properly*...

#17     Oct 24, 2003
  8. Looks like it will probably be on between 3:00-4:00.

Closing Bell (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET)

3:00 pm - Is day trading back?
    Day trading was big during the boom, and with stocks rebounding, some people are diving back in.

4:00 pm - Antitrust issues hit real estate listings
    Federal antitrust regulators reportedly are looking into the National Association of Realtors' tight hold on real estate listings.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/Content/CNBCTV/TV_Info/Highlights.asp

#18     Oct 24, 2003
  9. sammybea

sammybea

For scoring the CNBC spot.. Just turned it on, looking forward to it.

#19     Oct 24, 2003
  10. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

congrats Don..

ken

#20     Oct 24, 2003