Don on CNBC today.....

Discussion in 'Events' started by Don Bright, Oct 24, 2003.

1. I'm not sure how much will be "cut" but Sharon Epperson did an interview from my office today.

Should show today on "Closing Bell" ...

We'll see.

We chatted about the resurgence of day trading ...sort of a follow up on the Wall Street Journal discussion.

Anyway, if anyone cares to tune it, great!

Don

2. Did you mention my name??? Come on Don, Give a brother some love and a plug.....how about slipping it in like this:

" You know I was talking to TM_DIRECT on line the other day and we both agree ....."

3. Actually, look closely, they are right behind me right now...(seriously!!)...

Don

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Also, how about including a shout out to all your boys at ET. :D

5. And don't forget snoop - I know we don't know each other, but how can you not say hi to snoop?

6. Rumor has it the CNBC girls had a cat fight over who would have the honors.......how did Sharon luck out?

7. seisan

seisan

Did you help Epperson get any fills on the OPG? :D

In fact, how did she and her CNBC entourage even get into the BT office this morning? That end of the street was roaring with heavy construction vehicles and equipment since 5:30 A.M. PST, prepping the addition of your new "central market" training suites...! :cool:

8. Actually, they came up behind me as I was posting on ET....we'll see if that makes the "cut.".....

Don

9. Yeah, Maria was begging, but Sharon won out, due to her beauty "and" intelligence!!

Don :cool:

10. The camera crew was here from 6:15 until 8AM Pacific Time. We all had to park on the street since they're paving and building and making noise and dirt.

Don

#10     Oct 24, 2003