Don Miller...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pak, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Millionaire

Millionaire

I never followed his blog.

Did he ever post a blotter for his trades.

Or account statements?

How does anyone verify the 1.6m claim was real?

#11     Jul 21, 2009
  2. He refuses to offer something more that just some numbers on a free blog ;

Why you think he doesn't show account statements or anything more substantial ?

You have justed answered the question...

#12     Jul 21, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'll tell you how I learned how to market, and I mean REALLY MARKET. I just got done doing a project that sold over $2million in 4 1/2 days, and you guys know where i was at the start of this year.

I promise this is relevant to trading.

Found a guy who is one of the top two or three names in the Internet Marketing World. I bought his $2000 course. It barely got me on his radar, but I used it and make about $130,000 for a client. I told his support staff about my story and so then he was like, oh this could be interesting, maybe I can use his story. Ok, so then I pay $25,000 to work with him on one of his projects. He was doing a big launch in the real estate niche, ended up bringing in $3.9million.
    After that, I paid him another $50,000, plus I continue to pay him $1000 a month, plus 10% of anything I earn because I have one on one access to him, plus his circle.
    Best investment I've ever made, because I've made well over $1million this year, and all of you saw where I was just in Feb.
    I know that marketing is not trading, but its damn close. If you can find someone with a PROVEN TRACK RECORD (and the guy I'm learning from has sold over $300million worth of info products, so I'd say thats proven), it's worth any price. If you want to be a trader, and you get a top notch guy who is willing to take an interest in you, it's worth what you have to pay.

Brandon

#13     Jul 21, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Don is one of the very first people I met when I got into the trading business. At that time he was a member of Ken Wolff's chatroom when Ken brought me in to do the technical analysis stuff. Don is one of the only real guys in this business,and by that I mean a real trader, a guy who has really made it and been through a struggle. I can remember when he had to stop trading and save to get back in the game.

I can remember talking to him several years ago and he was very disheartened by the entire "trader guru" thing, it's not what he ever wanted to become. Yet at the same time he loves to teach, and he was very disapointed to say the least about what he saw around him in trader educatonville.

I would imagine that Don started his blog with no plans to monetize it at all, and then I suspect what happened is that people started to demand more and more of his time. Don is the kind of guy that if you ask him for help, he's going to give it to you. I would imagine that he became overwhelmed giving out free help to people. Charging is a way to make sure your committed, to make sure your serious, to put one bit of pressure on you to actually do the work.

#14     Jul 21, 2009
  5. Hey Marketing Boy Brandon,

Where is Don's PROVEN TRACK RECORD ?

Any account statements ? Or audit ?

He refuses to offer something more that just some numbers on a free blog ;

Why you think he doesn't show account statements or anything more substantial ?

You have justed answered the question...

#15     Jul 21, 2009
  6. puretruth <-- another one to add to my ignore/noise list..

I don't know Don...watched his blog a bit last year.

The only thing disappointing is "so called" traders having a problem with capitalism..

If his service seems like a ripoff then don't buy it. If no one buys it the price goes down, it almost works like magic....

#16     Jul 21, 2009
  7. mxjones

mxjones

Blah, blah, blah...

Brandon, please go away like you said you were here:

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161348

You are a pathological liar.

#17     Jul 21, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Look I understand that you like little boys too. I can't help it that I look like I'm 15 or 16, but really I'm 34. I heard you really enjoyed your trip to Cambodia, and I really hoped that would have gotten this type of thing out of your system, but I guess it has not.

#18     Jul 21, 2009
  9. Jay abraham?

#19     Jul 21, 2009
  10. I can't believe how some people continue to bitch and moan about Don offering mentoring and charging for it? What the hell does Don owe to any of you and why would he offer his advice/education for free? Unbelievable...

#20     Jul 21, 2009