Don Miller

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by daniel_m, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Definitely abuse of powers :) I split off most all the Don Miller comments from another thread. Your post just happened to be chronologically first (and coincidentally contained the most references to "Don Miller").

#21     Nov 16, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

Elite Trader Walks The Plank!

Elite Trader Forum member Ms. bobcathy reportedly has posted her last on the venerable message board.

The self-proclaimed genus, and President of The Don Miller Fan Club, became incensed when several other members, presumably with lesserIQ’s, and opinions of the Trading Guru, showed what bobcathy considered to be outright disrespect. The Florida Keys resident, and graduate of a prestigious Beauty Academy, set sail for a port as yet to be named, without leaving a forwarding address.

#22     Nov 16, 2002
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

YEAH....SAYS WHO......I'M BAAACKKK!
    CATHY

#23     Nov 16, 2002
  4. There is a difference between having an opinion and expressing it. I have discovered some curious thing: the less some people have to say, the more they talk. I would not bet anything that I am the first one to observe this. And that has nothing to do with Cathy... Also, I am not a member of any club, Don Miller's or otherwise and it does not bother me if someone else is or not.

#24     Nov 16, 2002
  5. tampa

tampa

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

Elite Trader Forum member Ms. bobcathy, shocked the trading world when she announced her return to active posting duty on ET, effective immediately.

bobcathy, who had stormed off in a huff only yesterday (Friday), said it would take more than a few slings and arrows to drive her away.

Mister X, and daniel m two of ET’s darker members were heard to ask: “Exactly how many more will it take?”.

bobcathy was attending a client in need of some ugly facial hair removal, and was unavailable for comment.

#25     Nov 16, 2002
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Actually I count you and daniel M as members of MY fan club.:)
    Your tee shirt is in the mail. Now just if you would send in your 10k dues, you will be a member in GOOD standing...lol

Goodness, I did not know I was so notorious as to make the evening news!:D :D

#26     Nov 16, 2002
  7. They are brothers in the International Scamsters Union

#27     Nov 16, 2002
  8. JWS11

JWS11

DGabriel,

I have met Jea, briefly - and I have never met Bob in person. But I have studied both of their systems, and have also spent some time in Jea's chatroom. Quite successfully I might add. I think they are both excellent traders, competent teachers and good businessmen.

I'm not saying that buying their books/tapes/CDs etc for a pittance will turn anyone into a real trader overnight (which seems to be the current price for getting a good mention on this board these days) but they have a lot to offer.

I know they are very active daytraders while you like swing trading. Still, that's no reason to doubt them. Do you have anything real (e.g., direct experience) to share with us?

#28     Nov 18, 2002
  9. Since when is Jea an active day trader? He's admitted that he doesn't trade because he "doesn't want to have a conflict" with his chat room.

#29     Nov 18, 2002
  10. JWS11

JWS11

naztrader,

Yes, I've heard that, but when I used this term before I was referring to his trading style, as a trading chatroom leader.

In addition I've heard the following from him and/or others: that he has traded a lot in the past and developed his trading style from that experience, and also that he has an assistant in the room to take trades for him. Truth is I have not confirmed any of that.

However, what I know is that I liked his book a lot and his seminar and especially his chatroom. He calls fast trades that tended to work for me while I was there, especially in the early part of the day. That's rare, imo, and so I feel that I can't complain. I've known others who could not use his style, because it was too fast for them.

Oh well... :)

#30     Nov 19, 2002