Don Miller

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by daniel_m, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Could we stick with the original thread? I'm sure the Don Miller stuff is facinating to some - so why not start a separate thread and discuss it there?

#11     Nov 15, 2002
  2. His chutzpa of charging $800 for his course with no money back guarantee is probably the most fascinating aspect of that...

#12     Nov 15, 2002
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

There is an author who has a similar technique call Jea Yu.

I am going to look into the tapes by Jea Yu when I get through the tapes and books I have now. Those trading ads in the classified worked wonders for me.

#13     Nov 15, 2002
  4. Mister X

Mister X

If Miller's stuff is so good, and it works for you, then why go looking elsewhere? What are you, crazy? Or just a daffy broad - if you are a broad.

You don't mess with success, unless and until it becomes unsuccessful.

#14     Nov 15, 2002
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

No, I am just a CURIOUS broad. Don't intend on changing.:D

#15     Nov 15, 2002
  6. Why Bother checking with Jea Yu's tapes??

Don Miller (Badger) was an op at Undergroundtrader.

They style were pretty much the same until the market changed.

I'm sure it's still the same thing but with a few modifications including the use of longer timeframes on the charts instead of the 1 & 3 min stoch charts.

As for the trip to Cape Code, I've seen Miller and I've been to Provincetown

NO THANKS.

:D

#16     Nov 15, 2002
  7. is don miller that person with the 1970 style hair and mouse tach ?? get a new hair cut guy. yeah, it would be cool to pay him a visit to make sure he is living well, and not feeding his market gambling habit with the proceeds from the course. there is a certain psych profile that buys and loves all the new tapes , courses and books and LOVES them all. wonderful, i cracked the code.

jack

#17     Nov 15, 2002
  8. with an IQ like that, why must you look elsewhere for a simple thing like trading ??? with all this time on your hands, do something to help the world.

jackrabid

#18     Nov 15, 2002
  9. oh brother... Jay Yu??? is this where donny miller is getting his crap from?

say no more. any scraps of credibility floating around have just been shot.

PS - moderator, i resent having my good name attached to this don miller/jay yu BS!!!!
    (i didn't even start this thread. abuse of powers? or "creative moderating"??)

#19     Nov 16, 2002

10. ROFL!!!

#20     Nov 16, 2002