Don Miller Trading Style

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by benwm, Jul 8, 2010.

1. From Don's site:

"Paying It Forward - In last week’s Weekend Trader post, I mentioned a frustrated trader who seemed to be on his last rung – in trading and life – who reached out to me in severe desperation.

Another part of the story is he’d just lost thousands paying some guru who’d taken off with his funds, and we’d actually spoken several months ago where he was very skeptical of me due to some blatantlies that some have spread in one small corner of the web that is often frequented by losing traders and kiddies typing in their mommie’s basement. (More on that in a bit.)

After spending an hour with him on the phone, I chose to gift him the first three Jellie webinars … telling him all the while that I didn’t want one penny from him.

Suffice it to say, that before, during, and after the conversation, I was as concerned as I’ve ever been for any trader I’ve ever encountered. And that says a lot. "

Looks like Donald puts his name into ET's search function or he is a member here. He must read what is said about him at ET.

And it looks like some one used a sob story on him to get part of his course for free. But only the first three Jellie webinars. For the rest, he has to pay up. LOL

#31     Nov 26, 2010
  2. #32     Dec 4, 2010

3. I asked Don Miller for results from his actual account, never got an answer

A CON ARTIST

#33     Dec 5, 2010
  4. Don the Con. LOL :p

#34     Dec 6, 2010
  5. I have no idea.

I rule nothing out.

#35     Dec 7, 2010
  6. mayhem28

mayhem28

How can I go to one of Don's bamboo cookouts and mingle with the best of em?

#36     Dec 27, 2010