Don Miller style traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bobcathy1, Oct 29, 2002.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

not that I know of.

#11     Nov 2, 2002
  2. Don Miller used to be at Undergroundtrader, until about 18 mos ago, when he took off on his own.

#12     Nov 2, 2002
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I will ask him on Monday. I thought he was at OpenFund.com before it folded, but he wasn't.

#13     Nov 2, 2002
  4. but why is he charging a hefty $795 (or so) for that with no money back guarantee and no conditional money back guarantee, such as that if you are not happy after paper trading the system for 2-3 months, you have the right to return it for a full refund. I would stay away from anyone who does not offer at least one of those guarantees. If the system is really good, it will pay for itself and you will have no reason to return it. Apparently, it's not that good. Just my thoughts and my experience with some scammers out there. Any comments?

#14     Nov 2, 2002
  5. I would say, it depends on volatility. Summers tend to be less volatile, but this past one was a clear exception to this rule.
    Same is true about the lunchtime.

So am I to think that his system is not good for low volatility periods? I guess so, since it is a trend following system. Am I right?

#15     Nov 2, 2002
  6. Does the CD contain everything the tapes do?
    Thanks.

#16     Nov 2, 2002
  7. tampa

tampa

Don's work is very interesting.

Attached is the setup I use based on his teaching. It works for me!

#17     Nov 2, 2002
  8. #18     Nov 2, 2002
  9. Don Miller came out of J. Yau's theatre.

#19     Nov 2, 2002
  10. Don used to hang out at Momentum Trader "MTrader" with Ken Wolff. Ken say's Don had an uncanny ability to pick entries for shorts.

~EC

#20     Nov 3, 2002