Don Miller 2.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I will. link please. thankyou in advance for sharing the free public info. et eagerly awaiting the link

#51     Sep 29, 2009
  2. Another free leach on this site. HEY DUMBO--- its in his BLOG, you need to be able to pull it out by READING! It's not a marked page that can be LINKED.

PEKELO---

#52     Sep 29, 2009

3. :D Jusst doing my part to rid this site of TROLLS, LEACHES and FREE LUNCH STEALTH VENDORS

Pekelo

#53     Sep 29, 2009
  4. leech

#54     Sep 29, 2009
  5. bullshit. go to section of page => blog where info is and copy url. it will paste properly here

#55     Sep 29, 2009

6. Another DUMBO looking for a free hand out. Can't even read a blog to find a FREE method--NEEDS TO HAVE IT HANDED TO HIM.

Truly a sad case sad sad sad

pklease please please, mister, i prooomise to be nice!! just gimme a HINT to the FREE STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Pekelo

#56     Sep 29, 2009
  7. all the time wasted could have posted info link by now. et must conclude info does not exist. usual bullshit, no need to apologize further. embarrassed yourself enough

#57     Sep 29, 2009

8. Getting a little tricky there, DUMBO!!! I guess you can't read or sumthing--- THERE IS NO DIRECT LINK-- YOU NEED TO WORK!!!! and apply a little intelligence to the BLOG to get the FREE STUFF.

WHAT A MORON DUMBO

Pekelo

#58     Sep 29, 2009
  9. no need to be so hard on yourself. try xanax instead

sleep tight

#59     Sep 29, 2009
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Thanks, although this thread is not about me. I get an internet stalker in every 5 years and the last was 4 years ago, so I guess I was due getting another moron. I am getting too old to care about them.

Soup is good, anyone wants the recipe? Seriously, I will get back on the topic of Mr. Miller's teaching activities.

Now my estimate is that about 2/3rd of students of any teachers will end up NOT being able to copy and use the system. Let's suppose I am right. Would any teacher start with this statistics before the students sign up?

#60     Sep 29, 2009