Don Miller 2.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Have you ever heard the term:

Bait and Switch ?

#41     Sep 29, 2009
  2. What are you? Some kind of wanna be guru, consumer advocate? What exactly is you purpose and function on this site? You seem to follow the hot hands, then turn on them when they start to lose. THEN you post you'r Own strategies for free??

Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish--and what do you gain once you do?

Other than you being a stealth vendor, What other purpose does your posting serve?

Sleepy :confused:

#42     Sep 29, 2009
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dear Confused,

This thread is not about me, so let's try to stay on track.

In the maintime, we are waiting for Don's free strategy.

Abby

#43     Sep 29, 2009

4. I don't get it. I read your posts--you seem to want to swing all threads to you and your methods. You Latch onto everyone and anyone you think has a following to preach the Pekelo gospel.

Once again, what is your purpose? A stealth vendor no doubt--well let me tell you sumthing, You have been found out and reported to the management of this site.

Sleepy:mad:

#44     Sep 29, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Damn you Sir, I have to bow to your superior intelligence! Congratulations on a job well done!

Now I have to go and find some tar and feather...

P.S.: In the maintime, I will go and look for Don's strategy...

#45     Sep 29, 2009

6. Searched his site for the so called free strategy and could not find it.

please feel free to share the link.

#46     Sep 29, 2009
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, not surprising, that's why I called bullshit on that claim. Thanks for doing the work, I was busy making a soup.

Is it time to spam my cookbook? :)

#47     Sep 29, 2009
  8. Specterx

Specterx

+1 on maintaining your composure Pekelo :)

#48     Sep 29, 2009

9. You can make fun of the facts all you want, Mrs. Pekelo.

Truth is YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED AS A STEALTH VENDOR and/or one TRYING TO TAKE FREE METHODS ON THIS SITE!!!! you are a

What other purpose would these rants have? Latching onto everyone and anything with a following --trying to get attention for your soon to LAUNCH service.

If you need a friend, go to friendster. This is a place for serious money makers not cookbook using soccer moms planning their next business venture.

GO AWAY VENDOR!!!

#49     Sep 29, 2009
  10. looks like you overdosed on ambien already. hopefully the corpse is removed before your singlewide trailer begins to smell

#50     Sep 29, 2009