Don Miller 2.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. dm seems like a nice guy. seems like decent trader in niche. seems to take himself way too serious. way too melodramatic. way too self absorbed. needs to loosen up. take some breaks. travel. live life away from little basement office and little lines on the screen. too narrow => little perspective right now.

#411     Dec 23, 2009
  2. assclown

assclown

I bet there will not even be one heckler in that crowd of wimps and whiped fast money seekers.

Any tough guys here planning on going to heckle and challenge the Don in public?

Ok, I didn't think so.

Assclown

#412     Dec 23, 2009
  3. yes. lets all book flights across the country to see dm in person. maybe the questions face to face are easier for him to answer than right here where he spends plenty of time already? yes. good idea

#413     Dec 23, 2009
  4. assclown

assclown

WIMP POORBOY!

#414     Dec 23, 2009
  5. cmon now. how hard did you work on that reply? gotta try harder than that to be a real jelly

#415     Dec 23, 2009
  6. CTan

CTan

I too get emails where someone wishes to share their good fortune and help me but they are of type that involve a fund transfer to a foreign bank and promising some % of the returns from a son of a dictator in foreign country.

#416     Jan 7, 2010
  7. Believe it or not, Don Miller has relatives who live in Nigeria.

#417     Jan 8, 2010
  8. Looks like ole Don has another money making scheme in the works.

Can somebody say "35 bucks a month"????

#418     Jan 24, 2010
  9. Your name says it all....no class, as is evident by what you wrote...

#419     Jan 24, 2010
  10. Is he really that "Cheap"?

#420     Jan 24, 2010