Don Miller 2.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey kiddos, let's concentrate on the teaching/trading part, shall we?

"Wednesday Notes - Speechless
    Yes, it happens and no, hell is not freezing over."

Looks like they took a sizable loss there.

"In terms of the American Diabetes Association Webinar Tally, we currently stand at $10,632, and I'm making arrangements for delivery of the initial check. "

If nothing positive comes out of his seminar, at least a charity got a decent contribution...

#31     Sep 26, 2009
  2. I remember when he had his QQQ course and then his NQ course and then the Inner Circle course where he sold some CD's with him trading live for 3 days and he made 8K. He also had traders learn from him for a year or so. I guess that is why they were called the Inner Circle. No one else was allowed just like the jelly thing he just did. It cost about 1K or so for the package deal. I have seen the CD's and his charts look exactly as they do on his blog. Same colors and all. But back then I don't think he was using the Tick.

What I would like to know is how much money did he make trading the DAX vs. ES last year and if he taught any of that to his Jellies or if he just concentrated on ES.

On the Inner Circle CD's I believe he was trading ES, NQ and the DAX.

#32     Sep 29, 2009
  3. xednise

xednise

I don't know if Don Miller does what he claims or not, doesn't matter. However, don't claim it's not about the money and you don't want to get all "salesman" on everybody. To quote the old story about the hooker, "we've already established what you are, now we're just negotiating price". It turned into that situation the minute he put it out there for sale.

#33     Sep 29, 2009
  4. Are you saying this is true of just Don, or does it apply to ALL VENDORS? :confused:

Looking forward to your response. :)

#34     Sep 29, 2009

5. That's right now I remember :cool:

I actually spoke with him on the phone (I was in the inner circle) and he was rude and arrogant to me because I asked a stupid question (I was a newbie then).

I was so disturbed by his attitude I never really finished.

I got the impression that he could careless about me and that's not what I was looking for as a mentor, especially after I just forked over $1000 bucks.

#35     Sep 29, 2009
  6. DonKee

DonKee

And another 4 handle profit using one of Don's free strategies that he gave away on his blog.

I don't know anything about Don or his course, but so far I'm happy with the free strategy that he posted.

Free is a more than a fair price, especially when it works.

#36     Sep 29, 2009
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

So you don't mind sharing it with us. What is it? :cool:

#37     Sep 29, 2009
  8. DonKee

DonKee

WoW...This is silly. You start this thread and you haven't even read the last few weeks of his blog?

Put just a small amount of effort into your quest to become a profitable trader.

If you're not going to take 30 minutes to review Don's blog from 10 days ago and understand the simple strategy that he gives away for free, then are you really even going to trade it?

#38     Sep 29, 2009
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Damn, you caught me. :)

No, most likely I wasn't going to trade it, but I was curious and I wanted to know if you are bullshitting or not. The jury is still out on the later one. :)

So my bet is that you won't share it with us. Odds 10 to 1.....

P.S.: Clicking on my handle gives you 4 thread titles with 4 simple strategies. Feel free to use them, no charge...

#39     Sep 29, 2009
  10. DonKee

DonKee

This is why elitetrader is such a comical place to visit.

As I said, there's nothing for me to share. It's Don's strategy and he has already shared it with you. Why not get it directly from him. It's all laid out in his blog of 10 days ago.

His presentation and charts are already done, I don't care about re-doing them.

#40     Sep 29, 2009