Don Lemon Snaps, fakes crying.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but this is an embarassing display, just got back from taking my parents out for supper, and i walk in too Don Lemon pretending to cry after the Myeshia Johnson speech...... this is the height of fake news....

This is fucking embarassing, i really hope i can find this one online.

2. Max E.

Max E.

I have a video of this but i dont know how to download it, I was able to rewind cause the last channel i left it on was CNN i filmed it, this is the worst piece of garbage ive ever seen, if conservative sites dont pick this up tomorrrow id be shocked.

Walked back into my house too Don Lemon pretending to cry, and it was the worst fake cry ive ever seen.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I REALLY hope some conservative outlet saw this im sure someone will see the crocodile tears its so obvious, i have the video but i am computer illiterate i have no idea how to upload a video i shot from my phone. If someone can tell me how to upload a video i will do it, i just have no goddamn clue.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Uh-huh.....
    Watchin CNN eh?
    Once a Canadian..... always a Canadian. ;)

5. Max E.

Max E.

Its that or i got to watch a beaver fighting a hockey player before they get to a moose to see who gets to tap a tree for maple syrup. Eh??? :D

vanzandt and elderado like this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Thats it i hit my breaking point

Anna Navarro, i refuse to support this, i am cutting cable starting tomorrow, i wont pay for this anymore, i dont need it, i can get news online. I am dead serious once they brought on Navaro after this shameful display from Don Lemon i cant keep paying for cable, they finally broke me. :D

7. Max E.

Max E.

I hate that im computer illiterate...... its become much harder to take down don lemon when i cant figure out how to upload a video, lol

:D

8. Max E.

Max E.

sucess I figured out the way to download..... this is the video i recorded with my phone, wait till the end for the crocodile tears, watch the end.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Thanks. Highly recommend at John Oliver video that your crocodile video led to. Hilarious. see youtube.com/watch?v=2Yn4E_0A_MY

Max E. likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

In all honesty, I heard similar rethoric when Obama teared up after Sandy Hook. As if it was unfathomable that a father could feel sympathy for dead 1st graders.

Could be crocodile tears, or maybe the guy's soft, or maybe he identifies with the black community and found Trump's comments disrespectful.

#10     Oct 24, 2017
    Max E. likes this.