don bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trade555, Nov 9, 2001.

1. toby400

toby400

Better still.

Come to the UK, buy out IG Index or Spreadex (Two spread betting firms), offer better spreads than CMC (Deal4Free) and don't move the spreads around widely during trading hours.

Do all this and you would profitably tap into the growing army of UK traders who are fed up with wide spreads (spread betting) and High brokerage fees. Hence the migration to trading the USA.

Since many UK traders trade US products via US brokers, why not locate a US broker in the UK to give that feeling of being nearby and contactable.

Well - it's was just a thought.

Toby
    UK

#61     Dec 31, 2001
  2. I sent you a private message, but for others who may be interested. We can offer the UK traders full Proprietary capability via our new "Bright-at-Home" remote trading platform. After training (and Series 7 licensing), you will be able to trade within our structure, and hopefully help us launch an in-house facility in the near future.

#62     Dec 31, 2001
  3. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

Generic Trading and ETG have or had offices in London. Look them up. They were both in Spear Leeds' offices. I am not sure if they are still open. My friend was at ETG but did not like the office manager. I think he left though.

#63     Jan 2, 2002
  4. This is the type of thing we did in the past, but now have a much bigger plan in mind.

#64     Jan 2, 2002
  5. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

Ok, I'll bite, what's the plan? Bright Trading is going to register with the British equivalent of the SEC and open an office or is it for home trading only?

#65     Jan 2, 2002
  6. Home trading (or "boutique office") trading is all I can attest to at this time...more soon!!

#66     Jan 2, 2002