Don Bright vs Optional777

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, May 2, 2003.

1. Lets hear from the people!

2. BigMike

BigMike

Don tells you exactly what he is and what his angle is. He makes no bones about the fact that he makes more money if his traders are successful. If he was going to fabricate some bullshit, I'm sure he could do better than "...I made $200 today on OO's".

Don put up his cash as a sponsor of this site, reveals several of his strategies, and answers almost any question that is asked. No one is perfect, and as long as I know their angle or motives, I am fine with them. I have friends and acquaintances that I have known for years who either drink too much, gamble too much, womanize, etc., and as long as I know this about them, I can deal with them appropriately.

777 is simply one of those internet chatroom phenomenons. For all we know, he is an old girlfriend of Don's that has some need to get even for something. He sure acts like a jilted lover. In fact, every once in a while I take him off of "ignore" just to chuckle at his/her bitterness.

All I can say is....CHILL!!!!!

That is all.

BigMike

3. Chill? Isnt that what i`m doing? I`m sure DB and Optional are both big boys who can take a joke.

4. Who is this Don Bright fellow you all speak so much of?

5. As of right now we are neck and neck with DB and Optional should mud wrestle and have a trading competition.....with them making love in a close third....and shutting up with the short stack

6. Screw the trading competition. We want to see a mini WF royal rumble.

7. It'll never happen. Optional is scared to even admit who he is when he goes to Don's events. Even if he brought dgabriel with him, Optional would stand no chance against DB. Don's been needled so long and bitterly that were he to find out that Optional was really Hulk Hogan, the end result would be little Hulkster stains all over the concrete. :D

8. MrDinky

MrDinky

Where is "all of the above?"