Don Bright "tour"

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Jul 2, 2002.

1. My brother and I are "going on the road" to Seattle on July 13th, and San Diego on July 20th for our "Beyond the Snake Oil" Seminar and trader training.

This 1 day workshop is only $299 and gives you much more than you would expect in a short period of time.

Please check the website and call us to reserve a spot!!

Free Subscription to Stocks and Commodities magazine to all who attend!

See you there,

Don

http://www.stocktrading.com/html/beyond_the_snake_oil.html

2. You should come and check out my thread titled "I'm home mama" maybe you will learn a thing or two.

super_ego

3. The snake oil brothers coming to you for only $299. wow...

Is a t-shirt included?

4. This from the bright web site promoting Beyond the Snakeoil :

"Are you tired of the same old discussions of software, hardware, and those “market discussions’ promoting books and videotapes? Would you like to see facts not fiction? How about a look at what is working now, today, seriously...today, this week, from a true trading firm, not a promotional group?"

How funny! If Bright trading isn't a promotional group then I don't know what is. Every single one of Don Brights posts, without exeption, is an effort to promote Bright Trading.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but come on lets be honest here.

Good Trading

5. It's funny how when someone spends time actually helping others, and just happens to have a business that they believe in, that the few naysayers want to deride them.

If any of you had something you were proud of, I think you might want to let others know about it as well.

Thanks to all those who send PM ...we'll see you at one of the stops...

Good Trading!!

Don

6. nitro

nitro

I have to say, this is the biggest laugh I have had in a while - I woke up my daughter and my wife with my guffauws.

nitro:D

7. Bsulli

Bsulli

Don, I looked at your website and didn't necessary see a tour calendar for out beyond the current cities. Let me know when you do one in your Dallas office. Personally I think even if it refresh materials of things I've already been exposed to being taught by someone who've made it in the actual trading side as long as you and your brother have can certainly inpart sage wisdom if nothing else. For 300 bucks I'm sure I can pickup some tibits worth the money.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Bsulli

8. shneed

shneed

.......It's funny how when someone spends time actually helping others, and just happens to have a business that they believe in, that the few naysayers want to deride them.

If any of you had something you were proud of, I think you might want to let others know about it as well.

Thanks to all those who send PM ...we'll see you at one of the stops...

Good Trading!!

Don

I hope you guys include Southern Florida for your seminars, your input on these boards have been very helpful for me.

Thanks,
    shneed

9. that is legitimately seeking to assist traders.

However, I would rather spend $299 on a good dinner. Likewise, unless you rebate the $299 or offer your seminars for free, then you ARE obviously getting a bit greedy. (Especially being multi-millionaire traders)

Why don't you give back some of the money you raked in the past few years?

Donate to the cause... Instead of taxing the novice.

10. stevieoh

stevieoh

I wouldn't mind at least trying out the Bright trading system but, a few months back when I wanted to try them in one of their Detroit area offices, I was told that it would take maybe +6 months before they would let me because I needed to take the series 7 exam before I could trade with them. Thats another couple of grand.:confused:

Looking at it that way, $299 is really a great deal :D

#10     Jul 7, 2002