Don Bright/PairCo in Chicago - Free

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Aug 9, 2006.

1. I concur. I wish Skrine would do a steak like he does those chops, but Chi is saturated with steak joints.

#31     Aug 12, 2006
  2. LOL!

#32     Aug 13, 2006
  3. Main event sign in's start at 5PM.

I am inviting you and a few ET'ers to join me nearby for a drink and a snack....just to socialize a bit.

Maybe PM me with couple of location choices so I can simply suggest stopping by between 3 and 5 to our ET friends.

Don

#33     Aug 14, 2006
  4. OK, unless otherwise noted, how about we meet at Cactus at around 3PM or so on Tuesday the 22nd. Then we head back to Goldman's for our workshop......

Sound ok to everyone?

Don

#34     Aug 14, 2006
  5. My flight from Dallas gets in around noon. If it's an open invite, I'd love to chat with you prior to the 5p event. Maybe I could even make you the topic of one of my upcoming articles/interviews. :)

#35     Aug 14, 2006
  6. Sure, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell phone number. I'm having lunch with the CEO of the exchange, and then perhaps a little time before 3PM (since I won't be trading).

Don

#36     Aug 14, 2006
  7. kny3

kny3

Most of you already know this, but for those not familiar, the 440 S La Salle building is not the CBOE building. 440 is attached at the South end of the CBOE building and has the same color exterior, dark brown marble. The tip-off you're at the wrong check-in desk might be that the CBOE only has 7 floors! I'll make sure they know where to send you.

kny 3

PS Special note to Pabst This was in Monday Chi Tribune:

"Plymouth Restaurant & Bar
    327 S. Plymouth Ct.

The folks behind Hollywood Grill and Breakfast Restaurant and White Palace Grill are opening another restaurant in the Loop's long-shuttered Binyon's Restaurant address in late August".

:cool:

#37     Aug 15, 2006
  8. Thanks for clarification, I don't want everyone wandering around the neighborhood!!

Don

#38     Aug 15, 2006
  9. kny3

kny3

Believe me Don, we don't either! Have a fun event.

kny 3 :cool:

#39     Aug 15, 2006
  10. i might like to go, i saw a pic of mr bright. i hope they have good ventilation in case he lets one rip. seriously, i've built up 15k, is that enough or should i build it up more before learning how to trade with the big boys at bright.

#40     Aug 16, 2006