Don Bright/PairCo in Chicago - Free

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Hi guys...all you in Chicagoland are invited to join Rob Friesen of www.pairtrader.com and I for a Free workshop in Chicago.

When:

Tuesday, August 22. 5:30 - 8:00PM. You can start coming up right at 5PM.

Where:

440 S. LaSalle

16th Floor – Goldman Sachs

“Lunch Area”

This is the CBOE building, and we will need to sign you in, and it would be nice if you pre-registered...but not absolutely necessary. We will have "Sini" our Chicago office manager at the security station to authorize your entry.

Check out the workshop details here:

www.stocktrading.com/chicago2006.html

Hope to see you all there....let me know if you're planning on coming so I can arrange the snacks, etc.

Confirm by PM or email to don@stocktrading.com

Don

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don,

I'm signing up for the free dinner. When is that? :)

3. I'll be glad to have drinks/dinner before the event...and, yes, I'll buy, LOL....Just keep it easy on my limited budget.

Don :)

4. Yo quiero Taco Bell.

5. jho

jho

Don,

Will you ever have a free Bright/PairCo workshop in BC?

6. "Stackers" at Burger King....1,2,3, or 4 patties, LOL.

Don

7. Already have had a few....but I'm sure we can arrange another one in the Fall. Send me an email to: don@stocktrading.com and I'll put your name on the list.

Don

8. Don's buying dinner in Chicago....let's head to Morton's. With two locations to choose from, which one should I make reservations at?

9. Probably not in the budget....you need to get your share volume up ...you're only hitting about 5 Million/mo. LOL....

I'm hoping to get invited to the top of the Sears Tower by someone at Goldman.....I'll plant some seeds....I think their budget is a bit bigger than mine...

Don :) :p :D :cool:

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not in your budget? With the amount of money you guys are making in commissions, your budget should be fine. Come on Don, spend some of that money you made on your short GM puts. :)

#10     Aug 9, 2006