Don Bright coming to Austin...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Apr 2, 2008.

1. For some reason, that is apparant without meeting the man. And I have no affiliation. It is just so refreshing to see someone so forthright and successful.

#21     Apr 5, 2008
  2. hey don, im in houston and always love meeting people in this field... any chance of getting this together on a weekend... just no way i could make it out to austin in the middle of the week, im sure that goes for many around the TX area

#22     Apr 7, 2008
  3. I get just the opposite request most of the time...an early, after market close get together. Something about weekends with the family and all that stuff, LOL.

I think I have a couple of guys coming from Houston actually.

However, get a group together in Houston, and I'll come down for a Saturday get together.

(Still would like a few more people for Austin, I want to firm things up).

Don

#23     Apr 7, 2008
  4. new$

new$

While I'm there, I though I would host a meet-up for traders. All traders would be invited, free food and drinks on me. Hopefully educational, traders from anywhere (retail, other firms, etc.) would be welcome. No "hard sell" of Bright or anything (those who came to Toronto and Chicago will attest).
    --

How about Don Does Dallas on the way down ?
    :D

#24     Apr 7, 2008
  5. OK, we have the date and time frame set...should have the exact location known in a day or two.

April 24th. Meet for drinks and appetizers at 4PM... informal "presentation" around 5:30 or so. Software demonstrations will follow. Q & A and basically "hanging out" for a while. My treat ....(take it easy on me, LOL).

Invitations to our traders location on Friday as well.

Anyone wishing for a private meeting with me, let me know. I'll be around Saturday as well.

Hope to see you there.

Email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me here on ET.

Don

Regarding Dallas...get 20+ serious people together, and I'll be glad to come down, bring some of my top people.

#25     Apr 9, 2008
  6. You're making me blush, LOL. Thanks man, I appreciate it! Always good hear nice things, especially here on ET...... :p

Don

#26     Apr 9, 2008
  7. OK, we have the date, time and location set for Austin.

(No comments about this web page, LOL I had a little help, but not much ).

www.stocktrading.com/austin2008.html

Hope to see you there...Please RSVP, as they say "space is limited" (for real).

Don

#27     Apr 10, 2008
  8. #28     Apr 14, 2008
  9. #29     Apr 18, 2008
  10. Had fun, a few came to the office this morning...a few didn't show up (but the place was a bit hard to find).

We'll do another one soon.

Thanks,

Don

#30     Apr 25, 2008