Don Bright - again? LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Don Bright, May 20, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

RCG seems to lie for different reasons than most others here. Instead of lying to enhance his political assertions he seems desperate to impress people with his knowledge and intelligence and generally lies about matters relating to his education and vocation. The stories about pilot training, weapons proficiency and medical school all involve education. He is evidently insecure about his actual education and so embellishes freely despite being caught lying repeatedly.

Indythink is more interesting. His lies were designed to enhance his political assertions and to create a false credibility in order to get attention.

For those who did not see what happened, indythink showed up suddenly about a week ago saying that he and his brother were producing an academic study of P&R participants complete with an analysis of individual members that was biased against conservatives and very uncomplementary towards them on a personal basis.

He thought he was smarter than everyone that reads this forum and that he could use that huge lie as a device to get attention. He got caught and was outed the same day he showed up. He insisted for a day or two that he was really doing academic work but he seemed to relent after a few days, dropped his story and reverted to a phony centrist personna that had some resemblence to cgroupman in posting style, syntax and content.

We're going to see alot more of this as we get closer to November. Some weaker people on the left end of the political spectrum are starting to come unhinged at the prospect of their philosophy and beliefs being rejected by the country in the election. I for one am going to enjoy seeing these folks come unglued. :)

#31     May 21, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I will enjoy the next few months myself as liberals see their leader disintegrate. My liberal friends are already distancing themselves from me as they don't want to face the facts before them.

#32     May 21, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Don, don't deny your humanity. Just admit you're a Democrat and set yourself free. :D

#33     May 21, 2012

4. Or, your liberal friends have recognized that you are a nutbird, and don't want to be near you when you lose what is left of your mind.

#34     May 21, 2012

5. Annudah nuttah, or (far more likely) a banned fool come back to spread crap under a different name.
    Really, some of these people are seriously deranged.

#35     May 21, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You are something else, nursy. No, they usually get a little quiet around election time. This time they are starting a little earlier than usual though.

If you had any friends you would probably undersand what I am talking about.

#36     May 21, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are Canadians allowed to join the DNC?

#37     May 21, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Given your past sock puppetry, Ricter, for all we know you're talking to yourself again.

#38     May 21, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Can't be, you responded, so I'm talking to you. Unless you're me. Are you me, tsing tao, are you a sock puppet?

#39     May 21, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Since my real life name is not Mr. Tsing Tao, then I guess you can say I am a sock puppet on this site. But this is my only username (apart from the moderator one I retired ages ago). What about you? Are you Don Bright, too? :)

Or do we have to wait to catch you in that one as well?

#40     May 21, 2012