Don Bright - again? LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Don Bright, May 20, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

He is cgroupman there is absolutely no doubt about it, i didnt even care that he was cgroupman if he wants another handle to post anonymously in the P&R section, quite frankly i would understand it, its the lies, and the stupid games that Don was playing under this indythink handle that made me lose a ton of respect for him....

#11     May 20, 2012
  2. Now this is getting more interesting. Yes, my brother is worth well more than that number... I am only a pauper in the game of life (from Blazing Saddles, LOL).... my share is enough to get by on, LOL.

Don't think Bob would be much to post....he relies heavily on me for all the public interaction etc. I guess I'm the "front man for the band" - a place I'm proud of... we've done well together, and both wouldn't be where we are today without the other, that's for sure.

Don

#12     May 20, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Who should I ask for, cgroupman, or indythink, or Don?

#13     May 20, 2012
  4. LOL, this is all fun, but I'm still just me. Call and ask for Don...don't want to confuse the team, LOL.

I may ask cgroup about some of this again. I hope he hasn't been causing any trouble here. He did promise me, and I have the keys to his $$, LOL.

Don

#14     May 20, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Max, I have a history of naivety regarding human behavior so forgive me if this is one of those instances. I always seem to assume that people take the high-road and that has often proven to be a naive assumption.

I do see the cgroupman connection to indythink with near unity probability. Those two are absolutely the same person.

I find it difficult to connect Don to those personnas but I've always had the naive assumption that respected people behave in a respectable way. That assumption has broken down a few times for me so I'm forced to just say that "I don't know" and admit the posibility exists.

The worst instance is pretty humorous. At an engineering firm I worked at there was a rumor that two well-respected people were caught having sex on the table in a conference room. I rather vigorously defended both people as I was certain that neither would behave in such a manner but then was shown a copy of the affidavit given by one of the cleaning staff who walked into the room and witnessed it. Pretty shocking lol. The two people ended up divorcing their spouses and getting married. So much for my assumption of respectable behavior LOL.

Bottom line is that I don't know.

#15     May 20, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Just a couple of quick questions, Don:

Which do you prefer; a Dr. Pepper or a vanilla Dr. Pepper?

Do you prefer a Golden Retriever over a Lab?

#16     May 20, 2012
  7. I don't get it OHMS...When the cgroupman mishap occurred a few months ago, you were cracking jokes about it for a week or so. Now, I'm reading this complete 180.

I don't even know that Max did actually match the IP's. My personal take was that it was a fantastic bluff and that Indy would fall for it.

#17     May 20, 2012
  8. Simple Dr. Pepper of course....

And:

[​IMG]

My dog Trader, LOL

Don

#18     May 20, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I thought it was funny at the time that cgroupman was busted fronting as somebody with 100M and he turned out to be a trader of somewhat more modest means and origins. I developed some doubt that it was Don as some time passed and cgroupman stopped posting as though he was indeed an employee who was told to stop posting.

I certainly see the connection between cgroupman and indythink but only after it has been pointed out. The connection I see is the phony centrist begging for Obama to be given a break in between cheap shots directed at conservatives.

I actually thought indythink was futurecurrents when he (indythink) first showed up so I'm not claiming to have been right about any of this lol. Max seems pretty certain and that carries some weight with me. I like Don so I guess I don't want to believe it. Its a dilemma.

#19     May 20, 2012
  10. Can I just say "thanks" for liking me, and please trust what I'm saying.

Again, if anyone wants to know my opinions on this kind of stuff, just ask. I'm not futurecurrents guy, not cgroup guy (and he's still in the dog house with me)..... nor the indy guy.

Just ask...I've never been known for NOT sharing my thoughts, LOL.

All the best guys,

Don

#20     May 20, 2012