Don Beats Def

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Mar 29, 2002.

1. The main thing now is simply to stay at the TOP of the list; it isn't necessary to get 10,000 posts...

#11     Mar 30, 2002
  2. nitro

nitro

Dear Brother Candle,

I did note that he beat def by _ONLY_ one post. Do you, in your infinite wisdom, think he did this out of courtesy for def, giving him a chance to retake the lead, or do you think he is just _DARING_ def to overtake him.

Waiting for your response intently brother.

nitro

PS Brother, what happened to your old signature about killing all the countries that didn't have stock markets? I liked that better, though your signature is definitely wiser now...

#12     Mar 30, 2002
  3. Brother Nitro,

The way I see it, Don is challenging Def to take the lead... if and when Def does this, Don will roll out 30 or so posts in a day, leaving Def standing... Don will then quickly create a buffer of 100 or so posts, before slowing down his daily rate back down to the usual 6-7 posts a post... the main thing is to stay the Number One Elite Member... I gotta say, Don is a comparatively new member, this has gotta be a record posting rate!!

Love,
    Candle

#13     Mar 30, 2002
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

What we need to do is get Baron to provide us with a list of Don's and Def's number of posts each day they've been on ET. Then we can plot it and see where he is in relation to his moving average. I told him a week or so ago that he had an opportunity to beat Def to 1000, but I guess he didn't have much to say at that time. Now all of a sudden, he's at the top. It seems to me that with this last thrust, he's jumped out from his 50 day MA.

Considering the time he's been on ET and the time Def has, Don's definitely a "growth" poster.

Whaddaya think Baron? Got the daily data to plot so we can do some TA on these guys?:D

#14     Mar 30, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

Yeah brother, _BUT_, what would happen if we got that guy, I think he was called Knighttrader talking about how def doesn't know anything about options, and we got Hitman to talk about worldco and how he'll beat the shit out of anything Don can dish out, who do you think would post more _THAT_ day?

nitro

#15     Mar 30, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

I would be more interested in the wiggles. Also, I would love to put up a MACD and a stochastic on them both.

But I think that I would probably pair trade them, but I can't think who I would short.

Better off sector trading them and probably shorting one of those guys below, like nitro or something...

nitro

#16     Mar 30, 2002
  7. tom_p

tom_p

nitro,

You forgot the 1,023 existing posts. Soooo,

~November 18, 2005

:D

#17     Mar 30, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Oh yeah! :mad:

nitro

#18     Mar 30, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

Looks like Don is just going to pull away, at 1026 now.

nitro

#19     Mar 30, 2002
  10. My money is on Def. He's just taking a breather for the next leg up.

#20     Mar 30, 2002