Don and Mav, Part Deux! (Live Chat)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Longer then the last one? The last one was two hours. LOL. At least for me. I stuck around for an extra hour to answer questions.

#11     Jan 20, 2007
  2. ken__0

ken__0

Really. the file another user posted was only 45 min long guess will have to listen live next time.

#12     Jan 20, 2007
  3. Fractal

Fractal

Guys, I just discovered something after listening closely to the mp3 of the previous chat. Don and Maverick74 are the <i>same person</i>. Maverick74 is just Don talking with a slightly higher voice. I know other people had that suspicion in the past, but only now has it been confirmed.

Listen closely this time around and you will hear it also.
    :eek:

#13     Jan 20, 2007
  4. rcj

rcj

Nawwh. it's whut mav had been smokin that chnged his voice.

#14     Jan 20, 2007
  5. Having talked with both of them, I can assure you they are two different people. If you are still unsure, then take a few moments and read through their posts and you will find two drastically different personalities and writing styles.

#15     Jan 20, 2007
  6. Fractal

Fractal

Heh. I wasn't <i>serious

#16     Jan 20, 2007
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

here is how you kill the popup

#17     Jan 20, 2007
  8. ken__0

ken__0

R u ret4767ED i get the impression reading this of a painting I have I call it a retarded picasso.
    Less then 3 days away they need serious questions.

#18     Jan 21, 2007
  9. ( I assume you're making a joke, but I'll respond anyway, LOL).

Yeah, you can listen closely and then call me in Las Vegas and Mav in Chicago - geez, I know there are a lot of "crazies" here on ET, but I assure you that as crazy as Mav and I may be, we are two different people. In my case, for whatever reason, I'm pretty well known to the public and to the regulators - trying to pull of some media nonsense wouldn't make any sense.

Mav and I just agree on a lot, but disagree on some aspects of trading. He works with Vtrader, who is run by an old acquaintance from the PSE, and, well, I guess you know where I work.

The idea for the mutual chat came about primarily because we each focus on "overall profits" (of course), but derive profits from different approaches in some cases. In addition to that, all the "nonsense" about prop firms, regulations and all that was taking a lot of our time to explain, so we figured we'd just have a chat.

I was close to not doing another one of these, but quite a few of you seemed to really appreciate our time, so what the heck...we'll see you again on Wednesday.

Bye Don (Bye Maverick) LOL.

Don :cool:

#19     Jan 21, 2007
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Does anyone have a preference what we talk about?

Stocks?

Options?

Futures?

#20     Jan 21, 2007