Dominoes Pizza

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, May 22, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Ok, ive tried to be nice while you continue to follow me around, and make stupid comments, so im just going to have to give you a dose of reality.

you should try posting a trade in real time sometime since clearly you know what everything in the market is doing, and i clearly have no fucking clue what im doing.

Id be willing to bet if you ever actually made a trading call in real time half if not more would end up being losers, you dont seem to know what your talking about.

Since you seem to keep wanting to follow me around, and take shots at me, im just going to state the obvious, you arent even in my league dude, Pikers like you keep my account full, thx for taking one for the team bro, without losers like you sacking money day after day trading wouldnt be so easy.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    #21     Jun 3, 2017
  2. algofy

algofy

I love dominos

#22     Jun 3, 2017
  3. RRY16

RRY16

I can't have any fun after coming home from a night out drinking, I was told this site was all about having fun and not taking things so seriously.. I don't even trade stocks anymore just Futures..I gave that drug up after decimals and HFT'S starting dominating, when the name of the game was Bullets..Your doing fine, Relax!

#23     Jun 3, 2017
  4. Max E.

Max E.

k, i apologize for my response if you were just fucking around but the other day you called me a clown or something like that, and you have been following me around sniping at me for a while when i have no clue what i did or said to you to warrant it, so i assumed that was where you were coming from.

If i misinterpreted i was wrong im sorry.

#24     Jun 3, 2017
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Super Terrific Happy Hr is way better then that weak-ass paper trading ES thread.

#25     Jun 3, 2017
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Thanks i appreciate that.

#26     Jun 3, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

He messes with everybody equally.
    In his own way... RRY cracks me up.
    The "Ritchie Exchange" comment was a classic. :D
    Ya know yesterday was "say something nice day" (for real).... I think he tried with his DPZ post.

#27     Jun 3, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Better than The Surf Report?

#28     Jun 3, 2017
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Watch it.... and jump in and out long.... not short.... with a very short time frame. You'll see what I'm talking about if you watch the level II.

#29     Jun 3, 2017
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its playing its game. In long at 217.38

#30     Jun 5, 2017