Dominoes Pizza

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, May 22, 2017.

1. I buy Dominos Pizza haha :sneaky: ...not the best I've ever had, but it is becoming increasingly popular around where I live.

Personally, I would go long on DPZ, but not basing my opinion on the pizza quality.

#11     May 23, 2017
  2. LOL, I'm loving or should I say McLoving the nick names you came up with for these places LOL! People eat Dominos but are ashamed to admit it. All of the places you list do have sucky pizza. Unfortunately, for those of us outside of NY it is hard to get anything close to authentic NY Italian Pizza. There are countless Albanian run places around the USA but they all use the same recipes and food distributors and they all taste the same. Sure they beat all of the crappy chains but that ain't saying much.

#12     May 23, 2017
  3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

DPZ (and the other fast, delivered to your door places) are part of the experiential economy... Until there is something to draw a person off the couch, away from Netflix, away from Xbox, away from family/home or other me time, the convenience of food delivery coupled with low price points will continue to work. And don't forget, DPZ is pioneering certain "ordering technology", and it's clearly working! Frankly, I think DPZ is pretty nimble considering their overall size. Kudos for that. Just remember, there is the company and there is company stock. There is no requirement for the same perception to be associated (simultaneously) with both pieces.

Here in Vegas, I've ordered from all the pizza chains. Dominos is quite good here, the best tasting of the biggies, imo, your taste buds may vary. Are they my goto pizza place, no. But they fit into my personal simplicity decision part of daily life. I know exactly what to expect, when to expect it, and the monetary cost. Compared to my favorite local pizza place, pricing is nearly halved. Sometimes, Dominos just works, or just apropos.

My true pizza love is Lou Malnatis from Chicago... shipped into my freezer! Talk about experiential!

#13     May 23, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

$206!
    This has got to be a blow off top.
    Amazing...

#14     May 24, 2017
  5. RRY16

RRY16

They are getting out of the hot wing biz and adding ganja to delivery..plus accepting bitcoin for payment.

#15     May 24, 2017
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

#16     May 24, 2017
  7. heypa

heypa

If a stock is going up don't sell it.
    If a stock is going down don't don't buy it.
    IMHO

#17     May 27, 2017
    Robby Luca likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

DPZ is an intra-day tape-reader's dream stock right now.
    Its so obvious when to go long if you hawk the tape.
    Look at the last 35 minutes today on a five minute chart as the gamers left the room. That says it all.

Its playing the shorts right now. Come August 1st....$180 or lower.
    But for now... watch the tape intra-day and jump in and out long.

#18     Jun 2, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

DPZ going to be one of my top short watches next week, its long overdue for a red day, and the first red day is going to be ugly.

#19     Jun 2, 2017
  10. RRY16

RRY16

You and VZ, BC,$M,DalCBFN should Squeeze the shorts and after they puke it up call in Surf off the injured reserve to load up and short the living shit out if it.

#20     Jun 3, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.