Dominionists are Funding the "Intelligent Design" Fundamentalist Political Faction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Jun 13, 2007.

1. You are a comedian without peer.

#11     Jun 13, 2007
  2. ok why don't we talk eugenics then... since the ID nazi apologetics attribute it squarely to Darwin, a great scientist of yore...

how do you determine / judge that that's less important an issue than happily associating with John West & Co's ID dominionist-funded movement because they also "have a lot to do with the cosmological constant"?

"Discoveryfs Plan B has popped up with increasing frequency over a number of months, but got its official launch with speeches in Washington and Philadelphia earlier this week by Discovery fellow John West that quickly cut the Nazifs six million victims to ghundred of thousands.h

According to West, gDarwinismh is responsible for gthe eugenics movement that sterilized scores of thousands of Americans deemed unfit in the early decades of the last century, the concurrent rise of the abortion movement, and the extermination of hundreds of thousands of supposed social undesirables by the Nazis in Germany.h

" And what is the connection between the Dominionists fascism and the DI?

None other than Howard Ahmanson, a wealthy Californian who is heir to the Home Savings bank fortune. In the e70s Ahmanson joined Rushdoonyfs Christian Reconstructionist movement and served as a board member of Rushdoonyfs Chalcedon Foundation for over ten years.

Ahmanson currently serves on Discoveryfs board of directors and is its largest contributor. His gift of $1.5 million provided the seed money to organize Discoveryfs Center for Science and Culture.

So, as West, Weikart and the other Discovery fellows go about their business, speaking their codespeak, linking Darwin and evolution to Hitler, they draw their pay from modern American fascists, Holocaust deniers, racists, homophobes, and apologists for the Nazi eugenics. "

#12     Jun 13, 2007
  3. =================
    Thanks;
    Rushdoony/magazine [no relaiton to Rush Limbaugh]
    actually seemed to wrongly write off Ronald Reagan , simply because RR was an actor in earlier part of his life.

And i wonder what Judge Jones will do when he stands before the God of Israel[judge of the universe]????????????????

Hope he or she ''settles out of court'' before he or she arrives.:cool:

#13     Jun 13, 2007
  4. ==============
    Good valuable points.Jem;
    most of yours are.

Some athiests like the false hope that some Judeo-Christian teachings are low probability;
    big problem with that,sun/stars are low probibility.A sun/star is a mass of incandescent,glowing gas.LOL

A slight disagreement, even though i dont believe exactly like orthodox Jewish leaders;
    i would rather get my info thru them, than any holocost denier.

And agree that the message is greater than messenger.
    :cool:

#14     Jun 13, 2007
  5. jem

jem

I am not sure what you just said because I am at a lost for time and did not pick up on the first read.

Look I do not like liars. If the discovery institute is purposely lying -then they are scum.

My point is that you have very good scientists saying the universe appears designed. Who cares some of the people who make the same statement are also quacks. I am sure they also believe that 1 plus 1 equals 2.

#15     Jun 13, 2007
  6. What appears to be designed is not creation...not where I come from.

Jesus

#16     Jun 13, 2007
  7. jem

jem

that was at a loss for time --- and pick "it" up.

#17     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Lets not wander off-topic then, if you truly do not like liars

i've provided the quotes jem... you once were a lawyer... what sayeth you?

"Discoveryfs Plan B has popped up with increasing frequency over a number of months, but got its official launch with speeches in Washington and Philadelphia earlier this week by Discovery fellow John West that quickly cut the Nazifs six million victims to ghundred of thousands.h

According to West, gDarwinismh is responsible for gthe eugenics movement that sterilized scores of thousands of Americans deemed unfit in the early decades of the last century, the concurrent rise of the abortion movement, and the extermination of hundreds of thousands of supposed social undesirables by the Nazis in Germany.h

" And what is the connection between the Dominionists fascism and the DI?

None other than Howard Ahmanson, a wealthy Californian who is heir to the Home Savings bank fortune. In the e70s Ahmanson joined Rushdoonyfs Christian Reconstructionist movement and served as a board member of Rushdoonyfs Chalcedon Foundation for over ten years.

Ahmanson currently serves on Discoveryfs board of directors and is its largest contributor. His gift of $1.5 million provided the seed money to organize Discoveryfs Center for Science and Culture.

So, as West, Weikart and the other Discovery fellows go about their business, speaking their codespeak, linking Darwin and evolution to Hitler, they draw their pay from modern American fascists, Holocaust deniers, racists, homophobes, and apologists for the Nazi eugenics. "

#18     Jun 13, 2007
  9. jem

jem

I am not sure if you are wondering or why you are even wondering it. And I am not sure why you are even bringing it up. I am not an evangelical so these guys mean nothing to me.

If you are wondering I get most of my teaching of protestant theology from Dr. Gene Scott, who recently died and most of my Catholic theology from the Church - as long as it is supported by the bible or in the absence of strong contrary argument original practices of the Church.

I don't support nazism and I don't think we should saying one groups genetic heritage is "better" than some other groups.

However, I am also against dopes who claim we are all the same. For instance on the whole black athletes are faster than white athletes in short distances.

We are different but equal in my legal and moral opinion.
    ---

But why are you so concerned with the messenger instead of the message.

If a nazi said

e = mc squared

instead of einstein would you be saying its not true.

#19     Jun 14, 2007
  10. thanks for clarifying, and for being forward...

re "messages", the subject is not about any messages in particular, it is about a political faction that has chosen to (re)brand itself in a particular way, and to me calling oneself "a handful of roses" wldn't change who you are... the thread's subject is about who funds the movement and what sort of ideology drives them...

there are other threads for the type of message YOU are referring to and i am certain you understand the meaning of off-topic... lets not STU this if you don't mind

also, i don't play games starting with "if a nazi said..." ... its just not my sense of humor... but don't let that stop you...

#20     Jun 15, 2007