Dominic's Future Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Dominic, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Dominic

Dominic

After receiving some very useful and insightful info from the Futures board members, I have decided starting Monday, Dec 29th to start posting my Future E Mini trades. For the record, I will have been trading the S&P e minis for 2 weeks come Tuesday and current P&L is close to -$2000.00 since I started. I have received some very useful posts and will try to apply the advice to my trading.

I have been trading equities for approx 3 1/2 years fulltime and now tackling futures.

My stop loss will be in the range of 2-3 points, no overnight holds, looking to trade 2 contracts as I move into trade and add 2 more for 4 contracts; looking to clear 2 points total for profit per day. I will limit trades to 4 rt per day.

I truly appreciate some help and guidance from others who have made it through the path that I'm about to take. Thanks

Dominic

2. ig0r

ig0r

Do you trade a mechanical technique/strategy/whatever or are you discretionary? Regardless, you need to figure out how you will be trading and stick to those rules, otherwise you'll end up getting emotional and take large losses. Good luck mi amigo

3. Igor,

I think we let him have it in his earlier thread.....He has been scolded.....

Michael B.