dom993trading upcoming webinar 7-09-2014 will feature CL151 trading system

Discussion in 'Events' started by dom993, Jul 4, 2014.

1. dom993

dom993

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:30PM EDT, I will present:

"Simple & Effective: The Power of Statistical Analysis in 100% Automated Trading Systems"

In the 1st part of this webinar, I will cover the following topics:

• What are the benefits of Automated Trading Systems?
    • What are the requirements for Automated Trading?
    • What are the key ingredients of dom993trading systems?
    • What are the main characteristics of the 3 systems offered for lease?
    In the 2nd part of the session, you'll be provided an exclusive look under the hood of dom993trading's latest trading system, CL151:

• What is the underlying Market-Model?
    • Which statistics can be gathered from the Market-Model, and how they are used?
    • What is the "Pattern 151"?
    • What are the statistical characteristics of the different versions of the pattern?
    • Two Trade-Management options & their impact on system performance.
    • What are the other patterns (150, 152, 153, 154) and their individual performance

CL151 is based on a large footprint pattern (3000+ sample-set), which is deeply rooted in the mechanics of price-action, complemented by smaller footprint patterns targeted at specific behaviors of CL.

CL151 characteristics make it an ideal entry into the world of automated trading.

Join me July 9th for an exclusive glimpse into how YOU can benefit from an automated system to gain more consistency in your trading.

Register here

2. I'm trading CL, quit profitably intraday, tough a much lower tick profit target then your system and my equity curve doesn't slope upward as much as yours does.

But Yeah I agree CL is currently the only futures where my ATS is performing consistently, its just so hard making money on the indexes, i wonder why.
    Do you any NQ or ES systems ?

3. dom993

dom993

I currently don't have any system for index futures (nor forex). I think these markets are more efficient than commodities, at least on an intraday basis.

4. dom993

dom993

A quick reminder that the presentation is this evening (it will be recorded & available on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners presentations channel on YouTube).

The start-time is 4:15pm EST, not 4:30pm EST as I erroneously posted.

5. dom993

dom993

In case you missed the webinar, its recording is now available here.