dom993trading upcoming webinar 4-16-2014 will feature CL151 trading system

Discussion in 'Events' started by dom993, Apr 12, 2014.

1. dom993

dom993

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:30PM EDT, I will present:

"Simple & Effective: The Power of Statistical Analysis in 100% Automated Trading Systems"

In the 1st part of this webinar, I will cover the following topics:
    • What are the benefits of Automated Trading Systems?
    • What are the requirements for Automated Trading?
    • What are the key ingredients of dom993trading systems?
    • What are the main characteristics of the 3 systems offered for lease?
    In the 2nd part of the session, you'll be provided an exclusive look under the hood of dom993trading's latest trading system, CL151:
    • What is the underlying Market-Model?
    • Which statistics can be gathered from the Market-Model, and how they are used?
    • What is the "Pattern 151"?
    • What are the statistical characteristics & standalone performance of the different versions of the pattern?
    • Two Trade-Management options & their impact on system performance.
    CL151 is based on a large footprint pattern (3000+ sample-set), which is deeply rooted in the mechanics of price-action. Its characteristics make it an ideal entry into the world of automated trading.

Join me April 16th for an exclusive glimpse into how YOU can benefit from an automated system to gain more consistency in your trading.
    Register here

2. dom993

dom993

48h to the webinar....

3. Anyone attend the webinar? What's the word?

4. dom993

dom993

Here is the recording for those how missed the event:

<iframe class="tscplayer_inline embeddedObject" name="tsc_player" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" type="text/html" style="overflow:hidden;" src="http://www.screencast.com/users/dom993trading/folders/Presentations/media/cf238bac-b4c6-4e60-b74c-e34ec816ee7f/embed" height="646" width="858" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Hi, Dom

Congratulations on your new business endeavor. Best wishes for your success.

6. I missed this webinar