dom trading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by watchdaride, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Sprout

Sprout

T&S, no filter, T&S filtered at 50-100 contracts.
    One Tick Range.
    OTR, shows the phenomenon of ‘two pair’ at turns at trend segments.
    Two pair are BBid/BAsk pairings. A turn by definition means failure to continue in a direction.

There’s much, much more to this but at least you have a display and some keywords to provide context from the largest to the smallest as a continuous spectrum.

#11     Jul 21, 2018
  2. Damn...THANKS! Printing this out...but I have so many things taped to my bezel you might call me Jack Hershey..should we delete this post?

#12     Jul 21, 2018
  3. Sprout

Sprout

Jack’s material is certainly polarizing.

Elegantly, it has to be that way.

#13     Jul 21, 2018
  4. Some posters might recommend that I use my forehead...:wtf: I have never laughed so hard that time when Jack posted to mark your screen with a sharpie... what ever happened to Spydertrader and that gang?

Pabst never had anything to do with that gang...but also what ever happened to him?

es

#14     Jul 21, 2018
  5. Sprout

Sprout

Don’t know, before my time. Prolly just laughed all the way to the bank. Spydertrader’s material is spot on as well, still accessible, still applicable, still life changing for those willing to work.

#15     Jul 21, 2018
  6. Sprout...You should have been here then...those were the good ol' days.

ES

#16     Jul 21, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

Spydertrader? aka Todd Billis. The homeless guy? You dudes have some strange mentors. Sprout, are you Todd? If so, I'd like to ask what became of the rape case.

Todd Billis aka "Groucho" in the suit:

http://pharmacy.ohio.gov/rphquery/pdfs/03311655.pdf

He's homeless:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012944551420

#17     Jul 23, 2018
  8. Sprout

Sprout

Crab in a bucket troll, I'm done with you, you're just delusional. All you do is spread lies and all your activity is to provoke emotional responses.

There is life beyond emotional adolescence. No wonder your life sucks.

My my, Looky here, your anthem:

Go ahead, have the last gonorrhea infected drivel, you just can't help yourself.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    #18     Jul 24, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. tulanch

tulanch

Can someone please provide more definition of "two pair"? I see you listed "Two pair are BBid/BAsk pairings. A turn by definition means failure to continue in a direction." Can you clarify this with more detail? Is it when Bid=Ask and price stops?

#19     Nov 13, 2018
  10. Sprout

Sprout

2_pair_spike.jpg

#20     Nov 13, 2018