DOM for Interactive Brokers

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by abe12345, Nov 5, 2008.

1. abe12345

abe12345

Hello. I'm looking for a DOM for Interactive Brokers. Tried Zeroline trader but it didn't work for me.

2. IB has a built in one that I use. Its called book trader.

I think it works pretty good but could be improved upon.

3. moarla

moarla

Zeroline trader is a perfect software. Works fine every day for me with IB

4. ITR2744

ITR2744

I also use ZLT for a while now. Before ZLT I used IB's booktrader. ZLT has more capacity (advanced strategies etc.) and it's generally a nice software... What didn't work for you? I had also some problems but Hong Ji solved them quite fast - support is great, price too...

5. abe12345

abe12345

I heard good reviews about ZLT so I gave the demo a try on IB simulated trading. Could not get the stop loss to trigger on the DOM. And the close position button didn't work. Perhaps I'm not following the setup instructions properly.

Either way, there are lots of setup procedures to follow, even for setting up an instrument. Also ZLT seems like one dude working out of his basement. That may not be the case, but I want to go with something that is more professional.

6. abe12345

abe12345

I got an API related error when trying to setup bracket trader. Again, like ZLT they got the one dude working out of his home feel. I'm looking for something more professional and widely used.

I looked at button trader briefly but have not tested it out.

7. abe12345

abe12345

Thanks. I'm testing it out now. Looks like it will work for me.

8. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

9. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#10     Nov 5, 2008