DOM ACV and bid/ask WALL used tgether

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by RedDuke, Sep 6, 2007.

1. WTF ????

Jack,

Would you....once in your life...stop with your useless 10 page diatribes....no one has the time or inclination to read your ramblings. Quit wasting pages!!!!!

#91     Sep 16, 2009
  2. Also:It wasn't me who used 10,000 people for 5 years. I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror before making comments about other people.

#92     Sep 16, 2009
  3. Ezzy

Ezzy

The screen shots were before and after the turn. What happened during the turn? The market went down another point after it hit the wall on the bid.

Were orders pulled or was the T&S going off (lots of large orders hitting)? There was no T&S screen shot to view.

The wall was pretty thick all the way to 1047, where the market finally stopped. Did the ACV on the bid even figure in to your analysis?

#93     Sep 16, 2009
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Jack,

Would love to meet you in person as well one of these days. If you ever go to NYC let me know.

I am in the camp of most on ET who find your posts not easy to digest. While I understand some of your ideas many are beyond my comprehension.

What would be very helpful to a lot of people is a video. Just record one of your trading days and have a microphone along side that day so that you can describe what is happening. This should not destruct you from trading too much.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

If you need help in setting up software I can help. Then we can host the video for all to see.

Regards,
    redduke

#94     Sep 16, 2009
  5. Very much so - hence the reason I asked if you could post some actual trade setups that you take using the ACV/Wall idea.

#95     Sep 16, 2009
    #96     Sep 16, 2009
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

The way wall and acv looks like was already posted. Unfortunately I can not post my charts since they have some proprietory staff that I developed with another trader and we agreed not to post it publically.

More than happy to discuss them though.

#97     Sep 16, 2009
  8. Ezzy

Ezzy

Thanks for the detailed reply, a really great walk thru. One of these days we're going to have to sit down and nail this even-odd harmonic stuff. Regards - EZ

#98     Sep 17, 2009
  9. Could we please NOT discuss the "even-odd harmonic stuff" on this thread and stay on topic and away from the pseudo science.

#99     Sep 17, 2009
  10. Just for laughs, attached you will find the the macro of this detailed stuff. The details are used as building blocks to see the whole picture.

I know the whole market picture is off limits here but it may be good for another macro type laugh.

[​IMG]

For kicks I put in the point 3 for the 1929 depression. Notice also that the poor choice of scales screws up the annotation a little bit.

Point 1 is at upper left for both gragphs. NOW is point 3 for this depression and it turns out in timing to be the same for the 1929 depression.

I posted a while back on the end of the short channel that preceded the most recent long channel that is ending the retrace of the economic BEAR market we are in.

I depressions and bear markets, the time AFTER the point 3 (after the brief Bull retrace) is where most people get to feel the pain of depressions.

As ws seen in Trader666's comments on the lack of importance of my comments, you get to see how most people feel who are being caught unaware of what is transpiring.

For those of us who are immune to depressions, etc., these periods of rapid price change are a boom. We do precision TA that is, apparently not known to outfits like MTA, and the media, etc..

Everyone is at choice on whtether to learn to learn or remain as you are.

For me the MTA operation is a great source of continuing humor. Do you think that the guy who went to each tidbit and said thanks for India was cool. It is almost as funny as marketsurfer's and T dog's post on their ignorance of TA. Who cares. Have a laugh.

The attached chart is just a TA based chart that lets you know the FTT of this depression is a long way off and there is a lot of pain for you folks along the way.

#100     Sep 17, 2009