Dollars for Sale

Discussion in 'Forex' started by oldtime, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I've got dollars for sale. Buy them now when they are cheap. 420 for an Aussie. Don't wait a month when they will be 320.

And with the Holidays coming up, what better gift than a fistful of dollars?

You want them? I got them. But hurry, act now. Limited time offer.

Buy your dollars now for you and your loved ones, before they go so high only the rich will be able to afford them.

Everybody wants a dollar. Have you ever met someone who doesn't?

This could be the greatest investment of your life.

Call oldtime, "Hey, I don't want to make money, I just like selling dollars"

2. JB3

JB3

Are you talking about the Australian Dollar? or the US? or Canadian?

3. I'm sorry, my mistake, yes I guess they are all called dollars, aussie dollar Canadian dollar even Euro Dollar.

No I meant USD. I'm selling against everything, based on my naive belief that it needs to go down and probably will.

So far so bad. Everybody else needs to go down also. Especially AUD. My position there is very small and I fully expect to buy some more later at a lower price.

Just sold some more against CAD this evening at 1.0007

If you have any other options available, I would highly recommend exploring them, because this selling of dollars is a hard way to make a living.

But I hear a lot of people made a lot of money doing it during the last decade.