Dollar plunges to fresh lows!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 11, 2007.

1. I doubled my account in the last 48 hours. :)

I blew up my account twice before, not this time baby.. Not this time. :O)

There was an equal move in the aud/jpy and an impressive move in the cad/jpy as well. :D

#11     Jul 12, 2007
  2. Now you went and pissed off the Forex Gods.

Thou Shall Not Sell Wolf Tickets.

#12     Jul 12, 2007
  3. No offense, but this smells of "luck and circumstance" more than it does of you getting it right this time.

#13     Jul 12, 2007
  4. I completely agree.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

We all create our own luck.

Luck had a great deal to do with it, as, I could have never anticipated such great vol. However, it happened and I REACTED to it. :)

At least I was smart enough to trade all Yen pairs...

Even blind squirrels find nuts every now than then.

And btw, no offense taken. You're an asset to this board, I've learned a lot from you. Any suggestions from you are taken as constructive, well-deserved criticism.

#14     Jul 12, 2007
  5. LOL

I might have a couple bad trades, who knows. I know my asset management is good enough to never get blown up again. That is THE GREATEST lesson in trading. It only took my dumb@$$ two times to learn it.

#15     Jul 12, 2007
  6. That could be a record. Go look at the thread with Livermores' chap 8 and 9./ He made 4 fortunes, blew 4, and then his brains out.

#16     Jul 12, 2007
  7. I'll definitely check it out.

The accounts I blew up were far from a 'fortune.'

I think the biggest difference is my mindset this time. I am not grandiose--I don't have an unrealistic expectation. I'm self confident--I have a clear understanding that as long as I try my best I have a really good chance of being successful.

Thanks again for the suggestion, I'm on it. :)

#17     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Yup. Not a good profession to not "try your best".

#18     Jul 12, 2007