Dollar LONG stance but hold trigger till ...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by deadbroke, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. As usual you won't see it on the 1H. :D

Switch to 4H and count them.

How many you got?

#221     Jan 28, 2010
  2. modified to pend 1.3990 with 2nd Lot Long added
    -------------------------

Total 2 Lots Long EurUsd pend @ 1.3990, Stop 1.3902 TP 1.4549

#222     Jan 29, 2010
  3. If my EurUsd pend 2 Lot Long short-term trade happens, then the top of the rally will be THAT long-term short entry called on page 13.

EurUsd shortside target 0.8713

Adios!

:)

#223     Jan 29, 2010
  4. 0.87 ehehehehhe you're quite the pessimistic huh?

But serious this whole Greece thing is scaring me the crap out of me... I live in Portugal and I am starting to deploy my capital out of here...because if Greece goes, Portugal will follow next and I don't want to wake up one day and see a bank holiday and then all my Euros converted to Escudos (portuguese currency).

I rather expect the worse, than be sorry later.

The Greek yields and their almost 100% rise in 1 month scares me...

#224     Jan 29, 2010
  5. Greece et al are just for starters. Latvia and others too. The big fish is the UK. Bankruptcy 90% probability within 2010.

US is the last stand. Tent cities galore by end 2010. Revolution almost definite.

Keep an eye on the Politics and Religion forum here - whining, complaining, nagging, vitriol and hatred .... acceleration during 2010 - 2014. By mid-2011 America/ans will be far from the "benevolence" "compassion" "empathy" that we specialized in all the way to Jan 14, 2000 positive energy top.

A new champion will emerge long after I/we've gone - and whoever it is, will have those same ethereal qualities. I've got no clue who it will be, but for sure we're finished.

In essence its the old UK empire that's disintegrating - Britain was already crashing rapidly for years. Now America will catch up and the fall will be together.

Its one giant fuckup but the BEAR is a major one.

In a non trading sense hoard US Dollars - value will soar. Gold will go to $650 - 350. Personally my bet is on $ and Yen, especially on Yen for 2 years now.

Its trading where the fuckup is for me. Not working for me YET.

best of luck to you amigo

algun dia nos vemos probablamente en la proxima vida :) :D

#225     Jan 29, 2010
  6. Thread closed by OPs request.

#226     Jan 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.