Doji today. Predict tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Surprisingly that's not 100% true. This site's full of sharing though. Just need to know where to look :cool: Free is always good.

#21     Aug 17, 2011
  2. I predict that I will make money...without Xspurt's chart...:confused:

#22     Aug 17, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, I DO want a refund! All of the 0 $ I have paid to date. I've known Xspurt for several years, and when I started speaking to him in 08, I had gone from making good $$$$ from 03-06 to not so much in late 07... In 2008, Xspurt started pointing out tops and bottoms on different t/f's in the markets, TEACHING me how to trade, and since I was (and still am) a *performance-only RIA, knowing when to have $$$ at risk, and when not to up til today has kept me from going under as well as my Clients. I have about 15 Clients who ask about Xspurt all the time. I have talked about his cals, and they've been so appreciative...

I'm nearing the point of selling my book of business since I'm an Independent, and also trading for my own account. The regulators are descimating small RIA's as well as small Hedge Funds these days, and I'm simply tired of the regulations no one understands, standing in the way of making $$$$ when it's so easy to be made. Yes, the "big boy" funds do fine as they have tons of lawyer $$$$ to keep the alligators at bay...

Before meeting Xspurt, I thought trading was hard. He has made it so easy that it's akin to taking free money off the table while being humble about it. Those of you who question him, and worse, question God's word, are going to lose. It's that simple.

I'm a Christian, and have let that be known. I give credit where credit is due, and 1st, it's due to Christ for carrying me. 2nd, it's due to Chrsit sending me a Friend and Mentor who has helped me help others. If some of you have a problem with that, I'll pray for you about it. Best wishes trading. :)

*Performance-only RIA means if the Clients don't make $$$$$ I don't get paid. Other RIA's charge for example, a 200bps fee/yr whether or not they make anything for their trusting Clients. i.e., I don't "milk it" by sitting back and drawing fees as accounts go into the negative.

Those of you who are smart will read Xspurt's posts. Those of you with a trust fund, and a bad attitude can continue being lost as you lose $$$$ to Xspurt and me:p

#23     Aug 17, 2011
  4. I wonder where Xspurt and all the FX guys get their volume for their charts.:confused:

#24     Aug 17, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Who are "all the FX guys?":confused:

Btw, do you think Xspurt gets TRUE volume and range while you get skewed data? Give me a break!

#25     Aug 17, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Btw, why would you ask that if you've read Xspurt's posts and said thanks?:confused:

And "all the Fx guys." You've gotta be kidding me.:D

#26     Aug 17, 2011
  7. sup bro?.

Cos' he says he trades fx mainly and uses volume, wyckoff style, in his charts, and I want to know where to get volume for fx.

Cheers.:confused:

#27     Aug 17, 2011

8. It's generally extrapolated from the speed of trades. My platform tymorra pro does these calculations creating synthetic volume numbers. Good luck!

#28     Aug 17, 2011
  9. I don't think the Price Drivers use fake volume.:p

#29     Aug 17, 2011
  10. All the Fx guys have different sources depending on datafeed, software and broker etc. and there are loads of them to chose from.

6E is great but even FXCM give pretty good volume without an account.

#30     Aug 17, 2011