Doji today. Predict tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Aug 16, 2011.

1. you mean at first he opens and then down?hmmm....:D :D

#11     Aug 16, 2011
  2. We're ranging. Very negative stuff out there and yet market barely sold down. We basically had an inside day and closed in the mid-range. So the boundaries are the same as today with the exception that breakouts up (or down) will likely reverse through and the direction will change. So if we break up we reverse and go down or if we go down we reverse and go up. Here's the kicker though. We are very close to a huge sell-off (one of the biggest in many years) so there is the chance that if we break lower we can sprint for the bottom. That will be a real test of the bulls if they step up to buy before we hit 1110 or so again. On the otherhand if reverse up from an initial down move we will squeeze all the old and recent shorts. Bottom line is VIX is still in the 30's and as range narrows the spring coils. It takes weeks if not a month or more for the effects of the elevated vix to recede.

Sorry for the the long winded explanation but the bottomline is we are range bound with the possibility of a squirt in either direction as the tension mounts. What are the triggers---same stuff. Economy, politics, Europe, take your pick it's all the same more or less.
    Good Luck

#12     Aug 16, 2011
  3. S2007S

S2007S

SPX is going to break 1100, it is also a possibility that it breaks a 1000, but we wont go there just yet, I still think it breaks 1100 and finds support around 1050 where heavy buying will take place until then sell the rallies and buy the dips!

#13     Aug 16, 2011

4. here's ma prediction, spent like 7 hours analyzing the chart.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#14     Aug 16, 2011
  5. It's possible, with a big squeeze on the shorts before fundamental reality sets in and down we go. Doubt that it will recover all the way to 134. Too many people waiting to sell into a rally.

Anything's possible though.

#15     Aug 17, 2011
  6. I should hope that anyone I mentor loves me for what I do for them, and especially so if I drop the price to tens of thousands as they make it up in a very short time :)

#16     Aug 17, 2011
  7. He's one of a handful of highly respectable traders on this site.

#17     Aug 17, 2011
  8. He also fishes for customers to mentor and notice the continuous shilling and praising of his assistant.

His altruistic methods are also baits for customers, can you benefit from the opportunity as he is searching for fishes ? Probably so, if you don't know the stuff.

....but lets not forget one thing, those that do, don't sell, and that is food for thought no matter how you slice it.

Crazy A

#18     Aug 17, 2011
  9. How's this for absolute clarity: to all those I have mentored come forward now for a complete refund of your tens of thousands regardless of how much you have made. :)

To all those wanting mentoring, places are full and won't be reopened, ever :)

Now silence in the cheap stalls please, some are trying to work!

#19     Aug 17, 2011
  10. That sounds much better, when you got it you got it, and there's no need for businesses on the side.

Crazy A :D

#20     Aug 17, 2011