DOJ To WHITE Victims of Bullying - Tough Luck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Obviously, the MSM has abused this word, and it's meaning. I am on the record as saying that the Tea Party will gel into a viable third party. When it does, barring dixiecrats don't morph yet again and take it over, I will be a member.

#31     Mar 19, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Tea Party movement is nationwide and does not have one damn thing to do with the South. As you know, racism is found in other geographies, so spare us the hypocrisy.

#32     Mar 19, 2011
  3. Parties are based on numbers of people who share the party ideology. I would almost guarantee there are more Tea Party members in Texas than in California.

Next time, allow your brain to moderate your mouth.

#33     Mar 19, 2011
  4. Only the MSM?

Obama said race is a key component in the Tea Party. If racism is defined by what you said, what basic goods and services is Obama getting denied causing him to go on record to say this?

#34     Mar 19, 2011
  5. I am also on record as stating that President Obama is President because he was the first black man with crossover appeal. It was not about his qualification. It was about America wanting to do something to erase the stain of slavery in a decisive manner, and since we consider ourselves unique to other nations, we showed them thru our much envied democratic system.

Why did Obama say this? Because he was told to, just like any other President. He knows nothing about the Tea Party, and did not bother to look. Finally do u see the Obama as distinct from the MSM, really? No president has been distinct from the MSM since Kennedy.

#35     Mar 19, 2011
  6. So as a white person if I run a store, and put outside that store, members of the KKK who when white people come in do nothing. But when black people come in they take hold of their club sticks, stare at the black people, and intimidate via no physical force, etc., this is fine by you as long as those black people are not denied access to my store for their basic goods and services?

#36     Mar 19, 2011
  7. LOL!! Sounds like the only answer is to establish the thought police!!

You know, last I checked, blacks people are free to enter the banking industry too... If they don't like the way that "white banks" do business well, it's America; they can pool capital and start their own bank.

#37     Mar 19, 2011
  8. 1) No, that's not how racism is commonly defined.

2) Yes, AA is racist. a. It's not guaranteed that 88 slots go to whites, in fact there are incentives for having even fewer whites in many cases. b. You don't get to compete for 12, in fact nonwhites are guaranteed at LEAST 12, but there is nothing stopping them from getting more.

If you wanted to be fair, you could go around suing companies who didn't have at least 88% white people. Something tells me you wouldn't like that, would you? LOL!!

#38     Mar 19, 2011
  9. That would be a crime against humanity, because the KKK men would be white people, oppressing non whites. That's "racist".

However, when non whites intimidate whites with clubs, say... outside of a polling venue then that's okay. Because regardless of whether blacks are intimidating whites at polling venues to try to manage the vote or not it's really the blacks who are victims. The white people have somehow caused to black people to act this way, so they are justified in their behavior. Eric Holder says that this is "nothing" compared to what people went through to help out "his people".

#39     Mar 19, 2011