DOJ To WHITE Victims of Bullying - Tough Luck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. How on earth am I like a holocaust denier? You seem to have very little intellectual integrity.

How the programs got put in or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that they ARE in, and that they ARE racial discrimination; against white people, "my people".

How the programs began is irrelevant. I never hear you defending slavery on the basis it began by way of Africans selling other Africans into slavery, not by whites kidnapping them. But hey, that's how slavery began, by blacks selling other captured blacks to white people. That doesn't make it okay does it? You clearly favor racial discrimination against whites. It's okay, just be honest about it. Quit pretending to be a libertarian and just admit how you really feel about us blue eyed devils, always secretly conspiring to keep you down!

[​IMG]

#21     Mar 19, 2011
  2. I have told many that slavery started with Africans. It continues today. Phenom just let it go bruh, you have posted enuf here to let objective readers decide for themselves where you are and what you are really about.

#22     Mar 19, 2011
  3. Looks like they might have had some math on the pilot test too...

#23     Mar 19, 2011
  4. JDL

JDL

another white boy can't keep the black man off his mind :p

#24     Mar 19, 2011
  5. See, this is your way of avoiding the point.

When I mention anti white discrimination, you avoid talking about it, and offering the cheap defense that "white people did it".

Yet, you refuse to apply the same logic to any justification of slavery, when it certainly applies. I'm just saying, anti white discrimination isn't okay because white people initiated it, just as slavery wasn't okay because black people initiated it. Yet, something tells me you wont respond to this point...

#25     Mar 19, 2011
  6. Speaking of the holocaust, why don't Jews need quotas?

How does new discrimination fix old discrimination? Don't quotas reinforce the idea to minorities that they can't succeed without them? Don't non-minorities wonder if minority hires only got their jobs through "equal opportunity?"

#26     Mar 19, 2011
  7. Yes, that is a serious problem. However, I am not sure how to fix it. There are obviously people on this planet still running around thinking they should be allowed to discriminate if they choose.

As far as minorities succeeding, discrimination ultimately leads str8 to the banking system, and if a bank, who is private says to me, we don't lend to your kind, and this becomes a "gentlemen's agreement" amongst other banks, no matter how smart I am, I will be significantly curtailed versus the competitor who does not have such a hurdle.

#27     Mar 19, 2011
  8. Racism is commonly defined as the systemic denial of basic goods and services of one ethnic groups by another.

Nothing racist is happening to anyone here. Out of 88 slots, you can't get ONE? I only get to compete for 12!

#28     Mar 19, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Simple, there is no "FIX". Unless you think you can change human nature. I discriminate as to which businesses I trade with every day. Why can't a privately owned business choose who it does business with? What makes you think a government has the right to take away that personal right just because you don't happen to agree with what some business owner will do with that right?

Then maybe your "kind" should start their own bank. Rather than insist government start dictating who private businesses can and cannot do business with or hire for employees.

#29     Mar 19, 2011
  10. Seeing as the Tea Party is defined as an racist organization, what basic goods and services have they denied to blacks?

#30     Mar 19, 2011