DOJ To WHITE Victims of Bullying - Tough Luck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Nothing like having an unfair advantage to get one of those overpaid, overbenefited, never get fired government jobs.

#11     Mar 18, 2011
  2. The five best independent agencies for overhing blacks in FY 2006 were CSOS (808%),

--------------------------

I was wondering about that some time back.

Black Court officers, etc.

What in the world do african american court officers think of all the african americans day in and day out showing up in family court or wherever, dressed in their gang banger clothes and ghetto talk, must be pretty depressing for them.

I'm pretty sure if I was black judge, lawyer, court officer, etc and watching the parade of black people filling up the waiting room, not a good thing. seems like it never ends, no chance of getting any better and looks like nothing is being done.

#12     Mar 19, 2011
  3. +1

What must happen is that welfare must be destroyed. Completely.

#13     Mar 19, 2011
  4. Again, in the post u managed to avoid, I ask u, which Mexican took your job? How did you personally get discriminated against?

#14     Mar 19, 2011
  5. Where did I ever claim that a Mexican took my job, or that I was personally discriminated against? Working on your fiction career again?

Why are you making pejorative jabs in response to points made instead of addressing the premise? You know, that's what people usually do if they have no rebuttal... LOL!!

#15     Mar 19, 2011
  6. So, blacks are 12% of the population. And the government says ur company has to look like America.

So, for every one hundred slots, 12 have to be filled by blacks. The other 88 can be filled by whites.

And ur complaining about some kind of anti-white discrimination. :D

#16     Mar 19, 2011
  7. Perhaps you failed to read my post-

Note that this data was from 2006, it's obviously gotten alot "better" since then...

According to OPM's FY 2006 report, all 23 independent federal agencies exceeded their racial quotas for hiring blacks by dozens or even hundreds of percent. Next:

Exec.
    Depts.
    This year the First Place prize in the federal quota competition again goes to Court Services and Offender Services (CSOS) for employing 808% more blacks than their affirmative action target (quota).

And NASA again came in dead last by exceeding its black hiring quota by a mere 49%

Each of the other 23 independent federal agencies exceeded their racial quotas for hiring blacks in FY 2006 by 62% to 503%.

The five best independent agencies for overhing blacks in FY 2006 were CSOS (808%), U.S. GPO (503%), the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) at 409%, the EEOC (401%), and the Smithsonian Institution (338%).

The five "worst" agencies for blacks still over shot their racial quotas by significant amounts: NASA (49%), the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) at 62%, NRC (68%), FDIC (97%), and the Securities and Exchange Commission at 113%. These percentages represent the amount by which the agency overhired blacks as compared to the availability of this group in the civilian work force.

OPM's FY 2006 report reveals that among the 18 federal executive departments, once again this year only the Department of the Interior failed to achieve its racial hiring goal (quota) for hiring blacks. Interior "under" hired blacks by -37%, i.e., they don't "look like America" because they hired 37% fewer blacks than are available in the civilian labor force.

All of the other 17 federal executive departments exceeded their racial quotas for hiring blacks by a minimum of +14% (Air Force) to an impressive +363% (Housing and Urban Development).

All of the other 17 federal executive departments exceeded their racial quotas for hiring blacks by a minimum of +14% (Air Force) to an impressive +363% (Housing and Urban Development).

Most of the bottom five "worst" independent agencies for overhiring blacks in FY 2006 still managed to exceed their quota by significant percentages. The exception is the Dept. of the Interior which once again missed their quota by -37%. However, the next "worst" agency for blacks, the Air Force, exceeded their quota for blacks by 14%, the Dept. of Agriculture by 15%, the Navy by 19%, and the U.S. Dept. of Transportation by 22%.

#17     Mar 19, 2011
  8. So... looks as though the government doesn't "look like the rest of America". If they are going to adopt such a policy, then they should also outlaw companies from hiring TOO many blacks, for not hiring enough whites. Each company should also have to have 88% whites.... Because, you don't believe in double standards, right?? The content of her character... that IS what it was all about, right? What's the problem with that?

And yes, notice that whites are the only race which has any limitations on how many can be hired. Non whites have lower entry criteria and more funding for university. There's no other way to think of that than anti white discrimination.

#18     Mar 19, 2011
  9. So, the best organization, Housing, hired 43 blacks instead of the required twelve. That leave only 56 slots for whites.

Damn man, that's totally fubar, totally.:D

#19     Mar 19, 2011
  10. Cant argue that, gov says ur company must look like America. If you live in Montana, 99 slots belong to whites.

what is sad about this phenom, is that you seem to have developed historical amnesia. This is like a holocaust denier. How did these programs get put in? I know, they just up and decided to do it one morning over tea, yeah, that's it.:D

#20     Mar 19, 2011