Doing great with google

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, May 29, 2007.

1. But Bill Gates owns something that isn't a trade. He owns an asset. No one says Bill Gates made a $45 billion trade! :D You have to be one of the most dense people on earth.

If you woke up tomorrow and GOOG was $250, would you still say you made money? No, you wouldn't. You wouldn't have made or lost anything until you sold...how do you not get that? It's like the most basic premise of investing ever.

And this has nothing to do with "worth" to use your word...of course you can value liquid net worth, but it's only worth that on paper until it's actually in cash or some other common currency.

Your blather is totally inane.

You can also keep your trades quiet, no one wants to know when you actually make 50 cheeseburgers worth of profit. :p

#31     May 31, 2007
  2. Not selling

all that I need to say

#32     May 31, 2007
  3. So you're not making any money either right? :D

#33     May 31, 2007
  4. Your so annoying...:mad:

#34     May 31, 2007
  5. 1. A contraction of "you" and "are" is "you're." "Your" denotes ownership and has nothing to do with "you're" which is the word you should have used. This is something they teach non-retards in 4th grade. For someone who claims to be such a brilliant stock picker you sure seem to have troubles with the most basic uses of your native language.

2. Sorry me being correct and pointing out that you don't make money since you just buy and don't sell is hurtful to you. Boo hoo huh? :D

#35     May 31, 2007
  6. I was going to buy some GOOG but "your" post scared me away... especially the Cramer comment.

#36     May 31, 2007
  7. Um ok...this is a forum. Not like it matters, smarty.

#37     May 31, 2007
  8. Just pointing out that you don't know something other than the basics of trading. :D

I personally thought it was a nice break from hearing you make stupid non-sense comments about being a great trader when you don't even sell stocks and consider the gains already made....that was incredible. :p

#38     May 31, 2007
  9. Nice...up 1.3% when the market is flat

Goog will certainly break 513 this time

#39     Jun 4, 2007
  10. So you'll have another $200? Wow, thanks for letting everyone know that you're cheering over nothing most people's car insurance premium. :p

#40     Jun 4, 2007