dog the racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackhorseshoe, Nov 4, 2007.

1. this piece of shit was defended by another racist, sean hannity.

2. I find it amazing that people with no morals , bankrupt character, zip for principles and integrity, rally and are ready to fight at the drop of a hat over a word, ala the matador and his red cape.

The red cape is the righteous cause? What is really being sought here?

3. maxpi

maxpi

All the races don't like each other, get over it :D

4. I'm a member of a race...I'm have no problem with other races.

Tell us your issues.

5. i never understood why the dog is permitted to physically assault suspects on the street and in their homes when he is not a trained active law enforcement agent?

what if he gets it wrong? am I allowed to kick the neighbors door in on spec. can I throw him against his car and cuff him? doesn't make sense :/

6. I think bounty hunters ARE law enforcement agents.

7. Does using a derogatory word automatically make someone a racist? Is there a person on this site who can claim to have never used a racial epithet EVER. Sometimes emotions temporarily override common sense. Seems to me that this private phone conversation between him and his son was a heated on going argument about the quality of person he was dating. After all the kid is/was a drug abuser and served time. Perhaps his Father is so very concerned about him ending up back in prison from hanging with the wrong crowd he got a little insane?

8. Turok

Turok

>Is there a person on this site who can claim
    >to have never used a racial epithet EVER.

Yes. It's never crossed my mind to use it and I would feel terrible if I ever did.

JB

9. Ever call a women the C word under your breath?

How about a bitch?

10. That would be a major NEGATIVE. Those two bit piece's of shit are NOT sworn law enforcement officers.

That is all.

#10     Nov 6, 2007